• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Secret: Malays and Hokkiens are vulgar morons.......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White cut chicken also good as well as foshan chicken...but not sure if the latter is a perth invention...and roast chicken also good..

Indeed, the pak jum kai at KL is fantastic. Had eaten a fantastic serving of it at the cafeteria while waiting for my bus at the Puduraya Bus Terminal (years ago, before it got renovated).

There's also a nice old fashioned eatery at the outskirts of KL selling paper-wrapped chicken, salted chicken, beggar's chicken and herbal tonic chicken. Forgot the exact address but I presume it's not far from the Batu Caves, it's a standalone coffeeshop at some old shophouses. There's an open field on the opposite side of the road, so it's not another block of shophouses as you would expect.

Cantonese people are masters of chicken.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with many Cantonese and Macao chee bye on sale need to find hokkien meh?

Why not. There's a good demand for pretty Taiwanese lasses.

Oh, and btw, Taiwan is Hokkien/Hakka territory. Occasionally you'll find some mixed with indigenous tribal blood.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantos are dumb fucks. Hongkies rather be fucked by the ang mohs than their fellow men. And what great things cantos in sinkieland do? If majority in sinkieland are cantos, more men and women will be spgs. Some cantos migrate to aust also cannot make it and blame a small party like the greens for their misery. Such loser.

The hongkies oppose the mainland Chinese because the latter imported their social problems and cultural poverty into hong kong. Hk has a thriving civil society and tradition of protests for just causes like universal suffrage. The mainland cultural bankrupts want to stamp these out. If hongkies did not oppose them then I would really look down on them

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn,

you talking about jiu hu kia. Majority jiuhu kia are hokkien and 300,000 of them ply Causeway everyday to work in Singapore.

Perhaps they learn from m&d to screwed all other dialects esp thosefucking Hakka bastards.

Teochew kia are no better, between Ah Neh and teochiew kia kill the teochiew bastard first. An Neh you call them cobra, teochiew kia you call them 'cock bird' or 'or chaio ' black bird and chak king (big stabber behind your back).

The hokkiens in jb support mahathir and vote for UMNO.

That's all is needed to know about them

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just want to know who the fuck like to use the phrase "tua kang" to mean "big hole" and it is derogatory, isn't it?

It is used in everyday speech some more. That shows the whole dialect is built on vulgarities.

What other female private parts this dialect group uses that has gone into main-stream and everyday speech?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chiko pek, the word kang make you thing of chee bye?

Tua kang is teochew haolian for show off? Hokkien and teochew share similar tones for some words.

Tua kee? start to think of lancheow siboh?

Tua kee could mean big shot person or more brave than others, depending on the context.

If I say cheebye tua kang then it really means big cheebye even a big lorri can go in and out without problem.

My guess too many daft Sinkies loss their thinking senses for use of words, smell too many angmoh farts, study angmoh poor forms of education system. Kenna conned by angmoh tuakee lancheow see one kao tau to them?

Have these KL kia syndrome want to speak only English and complain Singaporeans poor English?

Earn Sing$ and every CNY and Christmas book annual leave 6 months ahead and rthink they are entitled to go back to their CNY whereas Sinkies have to be skeleton workforce for them? Chao KL kia, go fuck off.

Chinese are the best.

I just want to know who the fuck like to use the phrase "tua kang" to mean "big hole" and it is derogatory, isn't it?

It is used in everyday speech some more. That shows the whole dialect is built on vulgarities.

What other female private parts this dialect group uses that has gone into main-stream and everyday speech?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You chiko pek, the word kang make you thing of chee bye?

Tua kang is teochew haolian for show off? Hokkien and teochew share similar tones for some words.

Tua kee? start to think of lancheow siboh?

Tua kee could mean big shot person or more brave than others, depending on the context.

If I say cheebye tua kang then it really means big cheebye even a big lorri can go in and out without problem.

My guess too many daft Sinkies loss their thinking senses for use of words, smell too many angmoh farts, study angmoh poor forms of education system. Kenna conned by angmoh tuakee lancheow see one kao tau to them?

Have these KL kia syndrome want to speak only English and complain Singaporeans poor English?

Earn Sing$ and every CNY and Christmas book annual leave 6 months ahead and rthink they are entitled to go back to their CNY whereas Sinkies have to be skeleton workforce for them? Chao KL kia, go fuck off.

Chinese are the best.

Why never find such phrases in Mandarin and Cantonese?
If the Mandarin or Cantonese scold vulgarities, at least we know......but they never use "hole" or "kee" in everyday speech which literally have sexual innuendos.....

KNN, really no class leh.......speak like coolies and construction workers, even the women folks also speak like that......*shake head*

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really low class angmoh ticket.

Many words (in all languages the same) used name of physical things similar in sound, or tone, for words of non-physical things, borrow the sound lah!

For example, 我们 and these 2 words add together (2 sounds) in Chinese is 'we'. So closest and common word door '门‘ is used to express the sound 们 but add 人子边 to be 们 when writing.

So for you it will be Chinese like to bang door here and there when you hear 你们, 我们 , 他们?

You makan too many angmoh potatoes?

You stupiak Mat or Indian? Kachao Cina is it?

As I have said, MOE under KFC Tan are bad PAP lapdog, sleep at work and not teach Chinese well in PAP school system. Instead want to destroy Chinese and succeeded in making people like you?

Still don't get it?

Why never find such phrases in Mandarin and Cantonese?
If the Mandarin or Cantonese scold vulgarities, at least we know......but they never use "hole" or "kee" in everyday speech which literally have sexual innuendos.....

KNN, really no class leh.......speak like coolies and construction workers, even the women folks also speak like that......*shake head*

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you really low class angmoh ticket.

Many words (in all languages the same) used name of physical things similar in sound, or tone, for words of non-physical things, borrow the sound lah!

For example, 我们 and these 2 words add together (2 sounds) in Chinese is 'we'. So closest and common word door '门‘ is used to express the sound 们 but add 人子边 to be 们 when writing.

So for you it will be Chinese like to bang door here and there when you hear 你们, 我们 , 他们?

You makan too many angmoh potatoes?

You stupiak Mat or Indian? Kachao Cina is it?

As I have said, MOE under KFC Tan are bad PAP lapdog, sleep at work and not teach Chinese well in PAP school system. Instead want to destroy Chinese and succeeded in making people like you?

Still don't get it?

Most of the dirty words come from the Hokkien dialect group and they use them in their daily speech. That is another level of perversion of language and when their women folks oso take it as normal, we've gone beyond that fine line of decency.