• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Average household income SGD$10,500.00

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Credit your cheebye lah. If the PAP created so much opportunities why did you have to move to Australia and New Zealand to make your money? hahahhahaha. u are so fake.

The more you curse him with vulgarities, the more he enjoys it.

Don't you know that?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Society is made up of individuals and it is up to each individual to make a success of their lives. If they fail they have to accept the responsibility for their failures. The government plays no part in individual outcomes.

Bullshit.

Because of the Singapore school system and the robotic way of teaching, for the first 25 years of my life I behaved like a retard, only know how to commit facts via rote memorizing, always a stickler for rules, never daring to think out of the box, not even knowing how to think for myself.

I would have had a far better childhood and learning experience in a western country like scandinavia or finland where they actually treat youngsters like human beings.

The PAP rotted my mind for the first 25 years of my existence. It took me another 10 years to crawl out of that madness and become fully human.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bullshit.

Because of the Singapore school system and the robotic way of teaching, for the first 25 years of my life I behaved like a retard, only know how to commit facts via rote memorizing, always a stickler for rules, never daring to think out of the box, not even knowing how to think for myself.

All I can say is that you went to the wrong school.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
for example, father security guard earn $2500. mother work in daiso earn $2500, son earn $2500, daughter earn $2500

total = $10000 no big deal lah

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for example, father security guard earn $2500. mother work in daiso earn $2500, son earn $2500, daughter earn $2500

All of them don't earn enough individually to be able to retire.
$1700 being the median take-home pay is on the mark.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You have to work with $1700 not $2500. :wink:

2. Average household income means mean, not median. And the reason the average/mean can be $10K is because in certain households, the father is already earning more than $100K per month. And the mother was appointed after a worldwide global search, so you can guess how much she earns. I can guarantee you the median household income is not $10K. :biggrin: