• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A peek into the life of Chee Soon Juan

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/peek-life-chee-soon-juan-050517946.htm

i think he and family suffered a lot, despite having gone thru so many setbacks and lawsuits crafted by lky and cronies. he maintain his perserverance to fight on, i decided to join him in his fight for democracy soon.:o

3 cheers for you dr chee!!! bros, please also show your support for this roly poly...i have this belief if he hold on to his perseverance, he will succeed once old fart is gone.:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see dr chee as a very good horse, if there is side bet, i will back him with all my savings. the reason is simple, old fart is around, sinkies fear him and give him 三分respect after all he is one of the founding fathers. i foresee after he is gone, all his so call cronies colour will show, robert lee without his daddy will hide under his wife's skirt then.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
got shadow anot? all your saving better pass to me. take care of you like mdm chang.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I foresee that Sinkies may Gostan as usual
Better to focus on building an unstoppable movement
Not fixated on individuals and personalities
They vow to soldier on and fight against oppression
Cause the ground is solid and won't Gostan

[video=youtube;m9CAbBdXh30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9CAbBdXh30[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope dr chee get inspired, one day you will succeed...!

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lEOOZDbMrgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/peek-life-chee-soon-juan-050517946.htm

i think he and family suffered a lot, despite having gone thru so many setbacks and lawsuits crafted by lky and cronies. he maintain his perserverance to fight on, i decided to join him in his fight for democracy soon.:o

3 cheers for you dr chee!!! bros, please also show your support for this roly poly...i have this belief if he hold on to his perseverance, he will succeed once old fart is gone.:rolleyes:

This guy, CSJ, is a steady tough sinkie, like a sampan tossing in the high sea, refusing to get sunken. When he was younger, he was impulsive and spouted rubbish to get sued. Now that he is older and more mature, there is a chance he will get into Parliament, just a matter of time. Behave like Harbans Singh and he is of course finished.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before i join him, i hope to convince uncle yap to come with me to thailand to be a monk for 1 month, to cleanse ourselves...and then come back to fight the pap bullies!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trusted or thrusted.

I can be trusted and not thrusted???

Tonychat can be thrusted but not trusted...

Why is your internet life revolving around tonychat? He is just another anonymous moniker, maybe a clone of a moniker you like.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A king who demands loyalty but offers nothing in return
In Sinkieland I guess his name's Mai Hum
Hell bent on suppressing tide brought on by the internet
Libel suit against lowly peasant called Roy
Daddy and son created Sinkieland the corporate entity
But failed miserably in building proper nation

[video=youtube;PmDejdKFRP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDejdKFRP0[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before i join him, i hope to convince uncle yap to come with me to thailand to be a monk for 1 month, to cleanse ourselves...and then come back to fight the pap bullies!

you can go to any mosque and shout Aalahhoo Ukkbah 3 times a day after meal for 2 weeks also can get cleanse liao

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many years, still out here fighting the PAP.

Probably the only opposition leader of a party who lives in a 3-room flat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have a choice of Capt Goh. but i donno how many beheading is needed for the snake. lost counts of the head.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A true blue patriot and a Singaporean son.
A politician ahead of his time and one that selfish cowardly sinkies do not deserve.
His time will come just as mandela's did.

Seeing how CSJ live does not interests me....afterall he live like most poor sinkie in a 3 room flat.
I want to see how those vile pappies live in their mansions and millionaire lifestyles......could even let robin leach host an episode for lifestyles of Rich miws