• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great Photo of a Great Esteem Leader - I feel so proud

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What about you? Don't you feel proud?

Last edited:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Si froggy..............
I will finish u off by the tenth cycle :biggrin:

dragon-full-tail2.jpg

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel disgustd looking at this peekture.
he became PM not thru his own abilities but via family ...

nothing to feel proud about.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting this peekture is to be found
On A8 of Shit Times on 19th September
Where one can also see that two punnets
Of blueberries cost $8.49 at Cold Storage

Commenting on other places' poLeetics
What makes dis Geek thinks that Hongkies
Are interested in his views on anything
Was not reported in Kuok's English paper

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't tell me you see that successful face and suit you don't feel proud he is your prime minister?

Si kapoh... Don't assume this or that like most people here.... Unless i know u in the real world, everyone else including the forum host bullshits most of the time. Politics is a dirty game of power and greed. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Si kapoh... Don't assume this or that like most people here.... Unless i know u in the real world, everyone else including the forum host bullshits most of the time. Politics is a dirty game of power and greed. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another awe inspiring photo of our great prime ministar. Now on the caring topic of "Real solutions needed to deal with income inequality"

Oh fuxx Glenlivet is really killing me