• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man survives second shooting in coffeeshop attack

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News NetworkFriday, Sep 19, 2014
20121114.115946_shooting.jpg
Man survives second shooting in coffeeshop attack
3 1 0
Print
SIBU - Two years ago, gunmen shot at self-employed Lau Ngik Yin while he was having lunch with his wife and a cousin at a cafe in Jalan Pahlawan, killing his spouse.
Yesterday, three men pulled up in a dark brown Proton Wira outside a coffeeshop where he was having lunch with a friend at Lorong Pahlawan 7A-4 and fired a shot at him.
The 44-year-old, widely known as Ah Kang, survived with minor injuries to the fingers on his right hand while his friend sustained wounds in his right cheek and ear after being hit by pellets.
Lau's three bodyguards were seated at another table during the incident, deputy OCPD Supt Martin Koo said.
"The assailant fired a shot, believed to be from a shotgun. One of the bodyguards, who was armed with a CZ Ram pistol, saw the three men and fired two shots, which hit the car boot. But the suspects sped off," he said.
Lau and his friend were rushed to a private medical centre for treatment. Police later found the gunmen's car at Jalan Gambir, some 2km from the scene.
Supt Martin said the police were investigating the case under Section 307 of the Penal Code for attempted murder.
The 35-year-old bodyguard, who works with a licensed security company in Kuala Lumpur, has been with Lau since February.
A witness who wished to be known only as Wong said he was in the computer shop next door when he heard the shot.
"I ran to the coffeeshop because I had left my mother there. When I called out to her, she told me that she had been hiding in the toilet," he said.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/malays...ooting-coffeeshop-attack#sthash.EYnSXZib.dpuf