• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Farktards fight over a fruit

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fights break out in heartland malls over IPhone 6
By Elizabeth Soh | What’s buzzing? – 19 hours ago

At least two arguments broke out in Singapore’s heartland malls on Friday morning between frustrated customers queuing for the much-coveted iPhone 6.

Two incidents, one at Tampines Mall and another at 112 Katong, involved heated arguments over alleged queue-cutting, and police had to be called in.

Both arguments happened around 7 am to 8 am, or just before the Apple reseller stores opened for business.

“By the time the stores started to turn on lights, slowly lift the shutters, people were getting really excitable and tense,” said undergraduate Marie Toh, 20, who was in the line at Tampines Mall.

“Some people just started to cut queue, pretending that they knew the staff or other queuers in the front, and I heard a lot of shouting.”

A police spokesman told Yahoo! Singapore that they had received a call around 6:45 am requesting for assistance at Tampines Mall.

“Upon police arrival, it was established that a case of dispute had occurred at the said location. Parties involved were advised to keep the peace and they complied.”

Over at 112 Katong, a similar scene unfolded.

According to online portal STOMP, a group of queue cutters appeared close to the store opening time and rushed in despite not waiting in line.

Police were also called in, and the situation was brought under control.

Watch our time-lapse video of the iPhone 6 queues in Singapore:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/wha...-heartland-malls-over-iphone-6-065535971.html

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so great about an iphone?

To me, your loved ones are meant to be treasure and things are meant to be used.
This whole Apple materialistic rubbish has reversed human behavior.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
farking group of idiots :oIo::oIo::oIo:

only open opportunity for tonychat to fuck meat eaters :mad::mad::mad:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cuntry has gone to the dogs and these people are fighting over a stupid phone. I m getting the fuck out of this place in the next available flight. :oIo:

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of dumb fucks...
image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is so great about an iphone?

To me, your loved ones are meant to be treasure and things are meant to be used.
This whole Apple materialistic rubbish has reversed human behavior.

Tell me what so great about HELLO KITTY too? from MacDonald's??.....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame Apple lah.
The last time we had such a fuss was over a Hello Kitty doll that MacDonalds was giving away.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to queue up on release day.

Wait for Christmas promotions.

Also, there's bound to be many bugs, especially with a new version of iOS and also Steve Jobs is no longer around to nitpick. Let the early adopters do the beta testing for you. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cuntry has gone to the dogs and these people are fighting over a stupid phone. I m getting the fuck out of this place in the next available flight. :oIo:

To be fair, the Apple craze is a global phenomenon, it is not something that's uniquely Sinkieland. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you clowns stop PM me anymore? I was just joking about having the Hello Kitty iPhone 6.......Use your farking blain pleassss.....