• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh drugs are not safe

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canadian drug regulator Health Canada failed to stop pharmaceutical giant Apotex from importing suspect drug ingredients from one of its troubled manufacturing plants in India.

Instead, the potentially unsafe products were allowed into the country to be used in the making of generic blood pressure medications, antihistamines and other drugs for Canadian consumption.

It’s the latest example in an ongoing Star investigation that has found Health Canada so lax that it has allowed drugs and pharmaceutical ingredients into the country that are banned from the United States because the adulterated medications are potentially unsafe.

The drug ingredients in question in this most recent case came from an Apotex facility in Bangalore, India. In April, the U.S. drug regulator barred the importation of all but one product from the plant after its inspectors found Apotex staff had manipulated data, retested samples until they got favourable results and destroyed records. Apotex is a Canadian company headquartered in Toronto.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...lth_canada_cant_block_dodgy_drug_imports.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pharmaceutical companies are outsourcing their manufacturing operations to these third world shitholes, while still charging an arm and a leg for them. Mega profits, baby. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont listen to the negative fucknuts here....indian companies make good generics.....as long as you buy from a proper pharmacy not some dark alley. I regularly get friends to bring back stuff, its tge real deal and about hundred times cheaper. JB generics not so good and very limited range of medicines available.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is the source of many Generic drugs. I remember that my cardiologist would prescribe the generic versions of statins.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, Tongkat Ali got problem or not (produced in M'sia), I consume for my joy ride.

The pharmaceutical companies are outsourcing their manufacturing operations to these third world shitholes, while still charging an arm and a leg for them. Mega profits, baby. :wink: