• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is SR Nathan a good president?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you all aware of this?

Visit by Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong of the Republic of Singapore to Japan
Mr. Takashima: The next announcement I have is about the visit of Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong of the Republic of Singapore to Japan. Mr. Goh Chok Tong arrived in Tokyo yesterday and will meet with Foreign Minister Kawaguchi this afternoon. He will attend the dinner hosted by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and attended by Foreign Minister Kawaguchi today. He will be going to Nagoya on Friday, 28 March and leave Japan from Nagoya on Sunday, 30 March.

http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/press/2003/3/0326.html#4

That's why they don't retire. They jiat hong on the taxpayers money.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We will never know if he is a great president or not until we study his children and grand-children......

You know, your sins is passed on to your descendants...........this is a universal law one cannot escape from.

The wages of sin is not death, but karma on your descendants........

That's why all holy sages never have descendants........Jesus and Buddha.

Can you imagine? Out of so many billions of people, we can only name 2..........and not even Mohammad, cos he married young gals and fathered many descendants.....who have since gone into hiding and incognito.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck is this kotek? He President of which country? Never heard before. :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nathan is a good and popular president. he is affectionately known in this forum by his nickname: Prataman. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why in Singapore. Japanese collaborators become President and Prime Minister, they were not arrested by authorities or killed by the people after the war.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suddenly, i want to say fuck it...!!! dun wan to waste my energy on this fucking nonsense anymore, but it's a great lesson for me, not everyone as friendly as us in sammyboy.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case Ms Vivian's daughter will get rape jialuck jialuck lah! god bless!

We will never know if he is a great president or not until we study his children and grand-children......

You know, your sins is passed on to your descendants...........this is a universal law one cannot escape from.

The wages of sin is not death, but karma on your descendants........

That's why all holy sages never have descendants........Jesus and Buddha.

Can you imagine? Out of so many billions of people, we can only name 2..........and not even Mohammad, cos he married young gals and fathered many descendants.....who have since gone into hiding and incognito.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case Ms Vivian's daughter will get rape jialuck jialuck lah! god bless!

Now you understand why the Moslimps are killing each other and their women live like ninja prisoners and get raped by their father-in-laws and still have to marry him after that.......because Mohammad is a charlatan who screw with young girls.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neh neh kor chee... their bastard cronies yao lai liao. ai hoot tio lai, mai ka lim peh chut pattern!:oIo:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...indian chief, only good for their own. last time, i wrote email to plea for my harrassment by the lasup matas but it never stop and it got worst. tony tan also, i seriously think they are not fit to be presidents, they are there cos' they are old fart's angkat cronies.

Singapore is in deep shit with a one party government...

Only one man committee to decide who can or cannot become the President....the elected presidency is just an
act on a stage. ( The PM controls the Election Committee )

The one man is the PM LHL....see how he puts dissenting voices away and perpetuates his power...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is in deep shit with a one party government...

Only one man committee to decide who can or cannot become the President....the elected presidency is just an
act on a stage. ( The PM controls the Election Committee )

The one man is the PM LHL....see how he puts dissenting voices away and perpetuates his power...

They tried to have an elected President... I remember seeing the posters on the lamp posts along Bukit Timah Road.

Then Ong Teng Cheong happened. And the pappies were adamant that they would not repeat the same mistake again.

Hence, after Ong Teng Cheong who became the President? Nathan the WW2 co-collaborator, and Tony Tan the uncle/cousin of LHL. Coincidence, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

If the PAP is in power, after Tony Tan it'll be another malleable, spineless individual as the President. Maybe it'll be an ethnic minority or a woman, just to milk the political feel-good factor about it. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason i can think of why sr nathan can soon soon become president is because both he and old fart can be an item together, if not, only shoot old fart, he will feel lonely.:o