• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is SR Nathan a good president?

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh talking about a fat ass incompetent ex-president. Should i give a fuck to it? Let me consider.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are cronies so important to them? the reason i can think of is that they dun want to end up like ong teng chong.:oIo:

a president should be free from any political party affiliation. no meh...?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't the the Gestapo chief?

May be rot in hell.

If the WP forms the next government, he should be investigated for human rights abuse.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...indian chief, only good for their own. last time, i wrote email to plea for my harrassment by the lasup matas but it never stop and it got worst. tony tan also, i seriously think they are not fit to be presidents, they are there cos' they are old fart's angkat cronies.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be ``Was SR Nathan a good president`

Personally, why should there be a president. There is already a PM.

Cheers!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really,can't think of anything he has done to benefit us.
Even if I bang my head against against the wall ,no idea what good thing he has done for us.
I only know that he earns $3.00 million +++ salary from taxpayers' money.

He is just a puppet figurehead and he is not ashamed to draw so much millions from taxpayers' money.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good riddance, my story started when i was just a mere engineer working for fujitsu in ST telemedia, no one will understand the insult, the bruises i went thru, seemingly never stop, over the past 10 years or more even as a taxi driver, really knn. never seem to meet these pple from st after so many years. sure let them eat my fist...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the intolerable thing is always get mind fucked...i am really very tired...the problem with sam leong is he doesn't really know what was done. if he was the one that was put thru shit, i bet he will become more psycho, and ride his seatless bicycle more often.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you all aware of this?

Visit by Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong of the Republic of Singapore to Japan
Mr. Takashima: The next announcement I have is about the visit of Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong of the Republic of Singapore to Japan. Mr. Goh Chok Tong arrived in Tokyo yesterday and will meet with Foreign Minister Kawaguchi this afternoon. He will attend the dinner hosted by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and attended by Foreign Minister Kawaguchi today. He will be going to Nagoya on Friday, 28 March and leave Japan from Nagoya on Sunday, 30 March.

http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/press/2003/3/0326.html#4

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really,can't think of anything he has done to benefit us.
Even if I bang my head against against the wall ,no idea what good thing he has done for us.
I only know that he earns $3.00 million +++ salary from taxpayers' money.

He is just a puppet figurehead and he is not ashamed to draw so much millions from taxpayers' money.

And a million annually in pension? He costs more taxpayers more than $68 million.