• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Must-Read...........Got Any Sinkie Family As Kind As This American Family ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A single mother with no one to turn to found help when her nurse agreed to raise her son after she passed away. Tricia Somers, of Pennsylvania, has terminal liver cancer and needed someone to raise her 8-year-old son Wesley after she passed.

Enter her nurse, Tricia Seaman, a mom with 4 children of her own. The day before her discharge, Somers dropped a bombshell when she asked the nurse to take in her son.

'She said, "If I die will you raise my son?"' recalled Seaman.

Somers' parents died years ago, and no one in her family was capable of caring for her son. Seaman quickly agreed after discussing with her husband Daniel, who felt they should do all they could to help the young boy and his mother.

Somers and her son spent time with the Seamans and their 3 teenage daughters and 10-year-old son. Then, after Somers underwent chemotherapy, she and her son moved into the Seamans' home.

'At one point I said, "I can't be your nurse anymore. I'm your family now,"' Seaman said.

'I talked to her and said I want you to come home. She kind of fell apart and cried. She said, "I'd love to."'

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lao Aye you never heard of adoption one har? Support a child today in any third world country. Give them a chance to escape poverty and child exploitation. God bless all of you.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lao Aye you never heard of adoption one har? Support a child today in any third world country. Give them a chance to escape poverty and child exploitation. God bless all of you.

support 3rd world children huh ?

but not bring home what..............