• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is scariest to you?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a person's heart, i have seen many very evil and wicked person, but look like some goody kind of person. i hope you all take a deep look at these cronies...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satan is the most handsome boy on earth. Nothing is scary after you have met Jesus. If you have known anybody who has conquered death, you would not fear anything.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who are truly greedy and self centric and ego centric but they pretend they care for u....most scariest examples are MIW and shitskins.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
阿弥陀佛。。。they will reap what they sow, i dun have to be angry at them anymore. :o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come thinking of it, i can sense a person right away if he is kind or wicked, call this instinct, and if he happen to hold authority, i will feel very uncomfortable. given last time, i will just swallow but now, i will not hesitate to back my life on fighting him. there is this something in me that i can't let him/her get away. applies to those lasup matas and pap cronies also. that's why i say one day i will clash with these assholes. please visit me at changi if this happen.:(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Satan is the most handsome boy on earth. Nothing is scary after you have met Jesus. If you have known anybody who has conquered death, you would not fear anything.

You met Jesus?

Fuck your cheebye alright?!!!? Dun cum here talk cheebye cock.....and how you know Satan is the most humsome boy?
Satan is a boy???!!!?? Are you a fucking gayshit???!!!???

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You met Jesus?

Fuck your cheebye alright?!!!? Dun cum here talk cheebye cock.....and how you know Satan is the most humsome boy?
Satan is a boy???!!!?? Are you a fucking gayshit???!!!???

How you know sochi got Cheebye? :biggrin: