• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic pets

xyz321

Hey guys.

Am new to this forum.

Anyone know where can i get some exotic pets?

Please do PM me.

Thanks!

:smile:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Have u ever wonder why the other thread by drifter with the same title keeps popping up over the years? :rolleyes:

Most of the clones here if not all are informers for PAP associates including AVA blah blah blah...

It is out to bait enthusiasts and then nab them. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have u ever wonder why the other thread by drifter with the same title keeps popping up over the years? :rolleyes:

Most of the clones here if not all are informers for PAP associates including AVA blah blah blah...

It is out to bait enthusiasts and then nab them. :biggrin:

You got that right. Fancy their agents trying to bait people on forums. :rolleyes:

Back in the good old days, if we wanted an exotic pet, the pet shop downstairs had it.

Then the control freaks of AVA, NEA etc interfered, and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
a couple of old cuckoo birds at istana. failed to leave when the owl came.

go shoot them.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got that right. Fancy their agents trying to bait people on forums. :rolleyes:

Back in the good old days, if we wanted an exotic pet, the pet shop downstairs had it.

Then the control freaks of AVA, NEA etc interfered, and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

people who buy exotic animals to keep as pets have really small dicks.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, ask why do you need themÉ.

I`ve owned an African Bushbaby, a Musang, two pythons before. I wasn`t experienced in keeping them, and they either escaped, or died without propagating the species. I`ve regretted owning them. But civic consciousness has changed since. Why do you want to own such pets nowÉ

Cheers!

Hey guys.

Am new to this forum.

Anyone know where can i get some exotic pets?

Please do PM me.

Thanks!

:smile: