• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese student attempts to 'rent' his girlfriend to pay for an iPhone 6

AnotherOneBitestheDust

Alfrescian
Loyal

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 1:09pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 2:45pm

James Griffiths [email protected]

iphone-gf-1.jpg

A Songjiang University student advertises his girlfriend for 'hire' in order to afford an iPhone 6. Photo: Weibo

A Chinese student is offering to share his girlfriend in exchange for cash in an attempt to raise enough money to buy Apple’s new iPhone 6.

Standing near campus at Shanghai’s Songjiang University bearing a placard reading “Girlfriend Sharing”, the unidentified man laid out some rules for prospective “customers”. The deal included “but is not limited to” eating together, studying together, playing games, or going on dates. However, the placard said there was to be no “funny business”.

iphone-gf-2.jpg

The man was happy to show potential customers photos of his girlfriend and detail her measurements. Photo: Weibo

Prices range from 10 yuan per hour to a 500 yuan per month bulk price.

According to posters on social media, where the photos were first shared, the man was happy to share details of his girlfriend’s vital statistics and send photos of her to interested parties. He added that his girlfriend was a willing participant in the scheme.

iphone-gf-3.jpg

A Songjiang University student advertises his girlfriend for 'hire' in order to afford an iPhone 6. Photo: Weibo

This is not the first time a Chinese consumer has gone to desperate measures to buy the latest Apple device. In 2012, a Hunan teenager sold a kidney and used the funds to buy an iPhone and an iPad. Five men were later arrested in connection with the case.

In October, prosecutors in Shanghai charged a couple with human trafficking after they sold their baby online and used part of the proceeds to buy a new iPhone.

Chinese consumers were left disappointed this month by Apple’s apparent snub of China for the launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which went on sale in Hong Kong on Saturday.

The delay may have cost Chinese carriers hundreds of millions of yuan in wasted advertising, with the main telecoms carriers all having prepared major campaigns on the assumption that the iPhone 6 would be released in China at the same time as other countries.

Scammers took advantage of the delay to tout a non-existent “special Macau edition” of the device on Chinese online marketplaces.

“We can’t buy the iPhone 6 on the mainland now … but I can buy one from this shop, and it’s pink! I just hope it’s not fake,” one potential customer wrote online.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The deal included “but is not limited to” eating together, studying together, playing games, or going on dates. However, the placard said there was to be no “funny business”.

What good is a woman's companionship if you can't fuck her? Silly Tiongs. Your bitch has to pay me money to receive the privilege of spending time with me. :rolleyes:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised when these Tiongs can kill their parents and sell their children , for money :rolleyes:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thank you for giving me good idea. I will use it to hoodwink all my PRC/Taiwanese/Indonesian/Thai...girl friends. buy you coffee & dinner when my take home pay crossed 2millions.

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 1:09pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 2:45pm

James Griffiths [email protected]

iphone-gf-1.jpg

A Chinese student is offering to share his girlfriend in exchange for cash in an attempt to raise enough money to buy Apple’s new iPhone 6.

Standing near campus at Shanghai’s Songjiang University bearing a placard reading “Girlfriend Sharing”, the unidentified man laid out some rules for prospective “customers”. The deal included “but is not limited to” eating together, studying together, playing games, or going on dates. However, the placard said there was to be no “funny business”.

iphone-gf-2.jpg

The man was happy to show potential customers photos of his girlfriend and detail her measurements. Photo: Weibo

Prices range from 10 yuan per hour to a 500 yuan per month bulk price.

According to posters on social media, where the photos were first shared, the man was happy to share details of his girlfriend’s vital statistics and send photos of her to interested parties. He added that his girlfriend was a willing participant in the scheme.

iphone-gf-3.jpg

This is not the first time a Chinese consumer has gone to desperate measures to buy the latest Apple device. In 2012, a Hunan teenager sold a kidney and used the funds to buy an iPhone and an iPad. Five men were later arrested in connection with the case.

In October, prosecutors in Shanghai charged a couple with human trafficking after they sold their baby online and used part of the proceeds to buy a new iPhone.

Chinese consumers were left disappointed this month by Apple’s apparent snub of China for the launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which went on sale in Hong Kong on Saturday.

The delay may have cost Chinese carriers hundreds of millions of yuan in wasted advertising, with the main telecoms carriers all having prepared major campaigns on the assumption that the iPhone 6 would be released in China at the same time as other countries.

Scammers took advantage of the delay to tout a non-existent “special Macau edition” of the device on Chinese online marketplaces.

“We can’t buy the iPhone 6 on the mainland now … but I can buy one from this shop, and it’s pink! I just hope it’s not fake,” one potential customer wrote online.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What good is a woman's companionship if you can't fuck her? Silly Tiongs. Your bitch has to pay me money to receive the privilege of spending time with me. :rolleyes:

If he states the obvious then it will be prostitution and pimping which are illegal.
Sex is implied already.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Offer enough, any atb will yield. Pay the 500 yuan is not for the gf, but for the bf to fuck off and don't disturb. Then you offer the gf another sum, sure can one

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC have no shame, no decency, just like that tour guide who cheat old woman money. Disgusting.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you think real gf, ha! you stupid, in chinese every girl you know is being term as "girl friend" a callgirl you know you can call her your girl friend it's perfectly alright in china. In china, boy friend is also call "lao gong". Girl friend call "lao por"

PRC have no shame, no decency, just like that tour guide who cheat old woman money. Disgusting.