• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two PAP losers gave up on Aljunied, move on to other wards!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KAAARRRRRR PTUI!!

PAP Losers gave up hope on Aljunied, moved to other constituencies!

[h=1]Desmond Choo, Ong Ye Kung appointed to other constituencies[/h]

<article class="node-807541 article node node-article node-promoted view-mode-highlight_article clearfix" about="/singapore/ong-ye-kung-desmond-choo-appointed-other-constituencies" typeof="sioc:Item foaf:biggrin:ocument"> <header>
20176058.JPG
</header> Mr Desmond Choo and Mr Ong Ye Kung. TODAY file photo

</article>

<article class="node-807541 node node-article node-promoted view-mode-full inline clearfix" about="/singapore/ong-ye-kung-desmond-choo-appointed-other-constituencies" typeof="sioc:Item foaf:biggrin:ocument"> <header> </header>

• Published: 9:30 PM, September 18, 2014

SINGAPORE – Former People’s Action Party (PAP) election candidates, Mr Ong Ye Kung and Mr Desmond Choo, who were appointed as Adviser to grassroots organisations (GROs) in Kaki Bukit and Hougang respectively after losing in the 2011 general elections, have moved their grassroots work to other constituencies.
Mr Ong, who was in the PAP’s team in Aljunied GRC, has moved to Sembawang GRC grassroots, supporting National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan, while Mr Choo was appointed as Second Adviser to Tampines GROs yesterday.
Two long-time grassroots leaders have taken over the posts they vacated, the People’s Association has announced.
Taking Mr Ong’s place is Dr Kee Wei Heong, 64, who has served in various capacities in Bukit Gombak since 1992, as well as in South West Community Development Council from 2001 to 2004. Dr Kee will retain his position as honorary chairman of the Bukit Gombak Citizens’ Consultative Committee (CCC).
Mr Choo’s replacement is Mr Goh Chee Koh, who has been Punggol Central CCC chairman for the past 27 years.

</article>

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These MIWs are one-trick ponies. Exposed, they won't even dare to show their face for the second showdown.
Even the likes of ministers like Georgie Boy, the Malay minister-candidate went to chair Berita Harian, Swee Hua joined private firm.

jw5

Loyal
Hopefully Dr Kee reminded OYK to study for his test after he took over. :rolleyes::biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am LHL, I will take your advice to stand in @2016 to win back Aljunied to buy back my $2/- accounting system and teach Dr Teo how to use the sinking fund to invest properly so that all residents in Aljunied will enjoy the ZERO increase in SC/CC charges. This is my promise.

I gave you the king of the king card have you use it, any comment?

Why donch PM go stand in Aljunied and win it back?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The big question I have is why is these 2 fucking retards running their PAP crasslooting activities under the auspices of the PA? The PA is funded by the taxpayer money and therefore should be non partisan and neutral. Yet, these fuckers are running their PAP activities out of it. The fact that the PA is even announcing this at all indicates they are actually a defacto branch of the PAP. A branch that is funded by the taxpayers. Song or not? This is a wake up call to the oppo party who wins the next election. Disband the fucking PA!!.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big question I have is why is these 2 fucking retards running their PAP crasslooting activities under the auspices of the PA?

Non-partisan my lanjiao. The PA is nothing more than a front group of the PAP which disguises itself as non-partisan.

Non-partisan can do something like this? :kma:

537665_436721053047882_1702477013_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
These MIWs are one-trick ponies. Exposed, they won't even dare to show their face for the second showdown.
Even the likes of ministers like Georgie Boy, the Malay minister-candidate went to chair Berita Harian, Swee Hua joined private firm.

They lost in GE2011, they still got cushy jobs whether private or non-private sectors. If oppo members lost, they eat grass.

It is big gamble for people to join oppo parties to fight the MIW. Without enough oppo members in Parliament, the country will slide down into the longkang. Look at the White Paper on Pop and the writing is on the wall.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. They have given up hope there. May as well hire a Negro from the state of Gato to campaign there.:o:cool:

The paps knew these 2 ex-candidates got no chance, must be moved around to safer zones if they wanted to get into Parliament via GRC back door. They will not be put up again in the old wards to get slaughtered. Those MIW going into Aljunied and Hougang in GE 2016 are the dispensable digits.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought OYK dont want to run already? Given some cushy job in some GLC.

Money can even attract the ghosts. If working in GLC in cushy job, why reject another monthly MP allowance of $13K when going to Parliament via the back door is so easy?

Stupid of him if he refuses to run. It is an offer difficult to refuse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love it when the pappies indict themselves with their own lies and hypocrisy. :biggrin:

Ong Ye Kung joins Keppel Corp
Fri, Jan 04, 2013
http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/AsiaOne+News/Business/Story/A1Story20130102-392985.html

Former PAP Aljunied candidate sidesteps queries on political plans. -ST

SINGAPORE - Former People's Action Party (PAP) Aljunied candidate Ong Ye Kung is joining Keppel Corporation, ending months of speculation on where he was going after he left the labour movement.

But the man once touted to be part of the party's fourth-generation leadership has left a bigger question unanswered - whether he will contest future elections, including a possible by-election in Punggol East.

On Tuesday, the 43-year-old sidestepped questions about his political plans, though observers say his latest move does not rule out his re-entry into politics.

He would only say: "This is a career transition for me.

"I have always admired Keppel as an internationally competitive company, and look forward to contributing to the team."

Mr Ong added that he will start work next week as a director looking after group strategy.

While his move to the government-linked marine and property conglomerate could be read as groundwork for political office, observers interviewed did not want to place too much weight on it.

"It's just another career move," said former Nominated MP Zulkifli Baharudin. "I wouldn't read too much into it."

But he did add that corporate experience would benefit Mr Ong if he was still being primed for ministerial duties in future.

"A future leadership with commercial experience would be good for Singapore," said Mr Zulkifli, adding that it would mean "more diverse talent" in Cabinet.

Former NMP Siew Kum Hong too said the move certainly did not rule out Mr Ong's continued involvement in politics, but did not attach special significance to his appointment at Keppel Corp.

"There are any number of reasons why people would join GLCs," he said. GLCs stands for government-linked companies.

Mr Ong's move was reported on Tuesday by Lianhe Zaobao. But he had also remained silent on his political future in an interview with the Chinese daily, saying only that he was "looking forward to turning a new page in his career".

He described joining Keppel as a "personal career move", noting that he had never been in the private sector before, and said that one of Keppel's main draws was its international competitiveness.

Mr Ong was a high-flier in the civil service, taking on posts such as the Prime Minister's principal private secretary and the chief executive of the Singapore Workforce Development Agency before leaving the elite Administrative Service to join the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) in 2008.

That paved the way for him to run as a PAP candidate in the 2011 General Election, when he was widely expected to be given a ministerial post. The loss of Aljunied GRC to the Workers' Party, however, appeared to have scuppered those plans.

Last November, Mr Ong stepped down as NTUC's deputy secretary-general, sparking much speculation about his next move. His name was also among several bandied about as a potential PAP candidate for a possible by-election in Punggol East.

The single seat was vacated after its MP, Speaker of Parliament Michael Palmer, resigned over an extramarital affair.

On Tuesday, Mr Ong told The Straits Times that he was maintaining his links with the labour movement as chairman of the Employment and Employability Institute and adviser to several unions.

"I continue to serve as a community and grassroots volunteer," he said, adding that all these were unpaid positions.

Just last Sunday, he ushered in the New Year with Kaki Bukit residents, in his capacity as adviser to the ward's grassroots organisations.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big question I have is why is these 2 fucking retards running their PAP crasslooting activities under the auspices of the PA? The PA is funded by the taxpayer money and therefore should be non partisan and neutral. Yet, these fuckers are running their PAP activities out of it. The fact that the PA is even announcing this at all indicates they are actually a defacto branch of the PAP. A branch that is funded by the taxpayers. Song or not? This is a wake up call to the oppo party who wins the next election. Disband the fucking PA!!.

Who is the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of PA? Do you need more evidence to show the alignment of PA and MIW?

LKY had said before, the PAP is the Govt and the Govt is PAP.

He did not say the PAP is PA and PA is PAP but are sinkies so stupid that they cannot tell?