• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who this guy is

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11ca6q9.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
queue for iphone 6?

bloody fooking nusiance... theres a sizeable queue building up at city sq mall...... blocking pedestrians

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame apple or rather those shop retailers for not thinking of ways to control the crowd but then again it really creates big big publicity for their iphones even more than before. Sinkies see a queue some of them join of course you need to book it online first.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is why the PAP will be in power for a long time. They will KPKB online against everything under the sun, but when it comes to actually getting things done in real life, all of them will rather spend hours even overnight queueing for handphones and hello kitty. Or better still spend days putting their hands on a car in the hopes of winning it.

The day when I see this many people queuing up in the hot sun to get a front row seat to listen to Roy or HH or LSH at speaker's corner, then I will believe change is imminent.