• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodle kena sabo

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
QI1EBQi.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kenna sabo?

Picture shows facts. Only need for that soul with balls to come forth and state facts.

Papa Lee wants to implement laws and rules you better make sure these applies to his dogs as well!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye kia got time to do personal things no time to attend to public order and safety

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a graduate, do until I die just a sgt only, work so hard for fuck. Our ministool also do fuck off get 2mil. because he is a grad. @#$%^&*

cheebye kia got time to do personal things no time to attend to public order and safety

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk... know the law and still break the law... should have received double punishment, no?

In PAP-run Sinkieland, this poodle will most likely get another pay raise for this incident.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The mata don't know how to turn himself in ah? KNN... PTUI! Where's the integrity?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk... know the law and still break the law... should have received double punishment, no?

In PAP-run Sinkieland, this poodle will most likely get another pay raise for this incident.

Do as I say (Not as I do), sounds familiar?