• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was CHC Sharon Tan touched by the Holy Spirit?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: City Harvest Church finance manager Sharon Tan cried on Wednesday (Sep 17), her fourth day on the stand.

She was being questioned by her lawyer, Senior Counsel Kannan Ramesh, about one of her statements, when the tears flowed. It was not known what caused her to cry, and the trial was adjourned soon after.

In today's session, the Court was shown a statement Tan gave to the Commercial Affairs Department in 2010. In it, she said there were plans for the church to pay production house Xtron a fee of S$56 million for eight years of "advance rental" valued at S$7 million a year.

However, Tan today clarified that the amount was S$46 million, not S$56 million. This was because Xtron had earlier indicated it would give the church a "discount".

Xtron was started by three church members, to own and manage future buildings the church could use consistently for its growing congregation.

Tan's lawyer had questioned her about the statement to confirm it was consistent with her testimony over the past four days. She replied that it was.

The trial continues on Thursday (Sep 18).

- CNA

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In it, she said there were plans for the church to pay production house Xtron a fee of S$56 million for eight years of "advance rental" valued at S$7 million a year."

This part sounds like HDB.
Con Kee learnt well from PAP, from GIC to HDB.
He should be set free and be invited to be a ministar.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal lah! Majority of Singaporeans are paying 99 years of advance rentals already.

In Angmo countries you can buy a house for the same kind of money. And give the property to your kids.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can jail Sharon Tan for 100 years I don't care but you jail Serina wee, I fuck you. When her time come to questioning I think I will go cruise ship for 2 weeks to ease my mind.

FYI I repeat my CD playing of serina wee singing appearance in CHC on stage. oh! china wine no comparison Oh! oh! mentioned her name make me cumming and cumming!!! Can I have you to night.

SINGAPORE: City Harvest Church finance manager Sharon Tan cried on Wednesday (Sep 17), her fourth day on the stand.

She was being questioned by her lawyer, Senior Counsel Kannan Ramesh, about one of her statements, when the tears flowed. It was not known what caused her to cry, and the trial was adjourned soon after.

In today's session, the Court was shown a statement Tan gave to the Commercial Affairs Department in 2010. In it, she said there were plans for the church to pay production house Xtron a fee of S$56 million for eight years of "advance rental" valued at S$7 million a year.

However, Tan today clarified that the amount was S$46 million, not S$56 million. This was because Xtron had earlier indicated it would give the church a "discount".

Xtron was started by three church members, to own and manage future buildings the church could use consistently for its growing congregation.

Tan's lawyer had questioned her about the statement to confirm it was consistent with her testimony over the past four days. She replied that it was.

The trial continues on Thursday (Sep 18).

- CNA

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can jail Sharon Tan for 100 years I don't care but you jail Serina wee, I fuck you. When her time come to questioning I think I will go cruise ship for 2 weeks to ease my mind.

FYI I repeat my CD playing of serina wee singing appearance in CHC on stage. oh! china wine no comparison Oh! oh! mentioned her name make me cumming and cumming!!! Can I have you to night.

Actually think Sharon's figure better than Serena. Face lose but figure better.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't care if any of the CHC bitches get jailed as long as Kong Hee himself gets jailed.

Embezzlement is embezzlement. It is an open and shut case. The trial has dragged for too goddamned long.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

gong cb kia, as a christian it should occur to you she was touched by the holy spirit of Jesus. :rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, think you got ele shock by this SW bitch look until you kah put...this sort of serina wee pattern, one can so many in the kala-ok :biggrin:

dun think sharon tan will get jail....even if she's convicted