• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some girls can't get married

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Throughout my whole life I never really dated any Indian guys; I exclusively dated white guys. However now I realize more than ever that the guys I dated never really took me seriously. They never really viewed me as someone they would eventually marry. I was always just some exotic fun. This part was definitely a realization that has hurt me to the core. I didn't actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them, but that could be farther from the truth. Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives.

To all sinkie spg, that is the hard truth..

it is so much better to be a male... males have no such problem, They will be valued as a single person even right up to their old age.. and can have as much gf and fucks as possible.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good guys get bypass when sinkie char bors are young and having fun with bad boys. Only when these char bohs are old and unwanted they look for good guys to settle down with.

I wished I was wild and bad when younger. Every 1 year changed 1 gf from 19 years onwards. This is a regret I have to live with.

jw5

Loyal
Some of these "girls" think they can live vicariously through their nephews and nieces. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good guys get bypass when sinkie char bors are young and having fun with bad boys. Only when these char bohs are old and unwanted they look for good guys to settle down with.

I wished I was wild and bad when younger. Every 1 year changed 1 gf from 19 years onwards. This is a regret I have to live with.

You toking abt Joanne Peh???

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More about Indian girls.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tuJjY3HZm90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keling woman tok cock. if her parents give big dowry, no problem getting hitch in india at all. especially now india gender inbalance, more males than females. keeling woman just wanna to suck white cock only one lah. if she really wanna marry in US, get a negro lah, colour not much different from her own race, in fact US black lighter in colour compare to india keeling.