• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some girls can't get married

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In short:

- Indian girl (Not local) shuns Indian guys and exclusively dated white men
- Looks down on own culture and customs
- After many years, realized that Ang Mo only treat her like a toy to be played with
- Has "only been" with 18 ex-boyfriends.
- Tried to hook up with Indian guys, but they say she's too wild, rather go get nice, young indian girl back in India
- Left on shelf and near expiry liao

My parents are first generation immigrants. I have a younger brother and younger sister. In my family I was always the rebellious one; I would often challenge my parents. My family was very strict, when it came to dating and my siblings usually fell in line. However, I would challenge that norm.
My brother and sister were very repressed with their sexualities as a result, while I lost my virginity at 17 to my then boyfriend. While my brother and followed the traditional Indian path. My brother ended up not having any sexual contact with a girl until he got married at 25 (arranged marriage) and now they have a child together. My sister (too never kissed a boy) has recently gotten married too at 24 with an Indian boy she met at our Temple (both parents approved).
I live in LA, a city where both men and woman tend to marry a bit later in life, and yet I still spent the last years of my 20‘s feeling that somehow, I’d messed up. I had followed the wrong trail and thus, my “important-life-moments” timeline was off. Even with my more progressive friends it began slowly at first, when I was 27 ... an engagement post on Facebook, an invite to a wedding—it was happening. People I knew were beginning the next stage of life and saying “I do.”
Throughout my whole life I never really dated any Indian guys; I exclusively dated white guys. However now I realize more than ever that the guys I dated never really took me seriously. They never really viewed me as someone they would eventually marry. I was always just some exotic fun. This part was definitely a realization that has hurt me to the core. I didn't actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them, but that could be farther from the truth. Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives.
I am now 32, and seems like everyone in my family has lapped me. I too want a family a marriage. However, now my chance of finding someone is gone. At my age getting an arranged marriage or finding another Indian man to marry me is out of the question. Majority of Indian guys usually get married pretty early. Often either to another Indian girl they meet here, or they go back to India for an arranged marriage. My parents have tried signing me up for a matrimony site, but of the guys I’d meet they would be turned off by my history (drink/eat meat/not a virgin).
I don’t know what to do, every family function we have I feel like I am an outcast. Everyone is completely happy with their family. Being a single woman in her 30’s I am always met with suspicion. My brother and sister are also happy with their families and children and look down on me. Although, my parents have been supportive of me, it feels like they look at my brother and sister and are like, "this is what happens when you become whitewashed (embracing Western Culture) alone and unhappy."
I don’t know what to do, it seems like the dating pool dries up rather quickly. No guys really see me as anyone they want a future with. The few progressive Indian guys I met that I really felt like I had a future with ended up leaving me for a younger virgin bride from India. One of my exboyfriends (Indian) told me "You are great and all, but I can get a much better looking girl if I go to India, and one that will also cook for me."
If any of you guys. have any advice for me please share with me. I feel so alone right now. My friends are all married, my family looks at me as an outcast. I don't have any culture because I am not "actually white" and I am not Indian because I am "white washed."
I just wanted to make things clear I didn't "sleep around." Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old. When it comes to having a relationship I would like to marry an Indian guy, mainly because there are a lot of parts to my culture that I hold dear and don't want to give up. I love Indian food, love the prayers the ceremonies, the weddings, the closeness of family. But I don't think that's feasible.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun mind Indian gals......provided they dun insist on turning off the lights when making love.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope that she can find her happiness soon or else there will be another psycho bitch in this world.:rolleyes:

bro i have another piece of advice for her, look at the siao char bors in sph, she will be enlightened...:eek::biggrin:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesbians and ugly bitches in AWARE will be able to tell you why some girls can't get married.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually nowadays no need to get married. Go make a baby with a gorgeous hunk the first chance they get and once that baby thing is out of the way, live a life of independence.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't know what kind of bullshit she is spouting. There is no shortage of Indian men who will marry her for a Green card. Also, if she wants white guys, there is no shortage of ukrainian men who will also marry her for a green card. when u are a female US shitizen living in LA, the sky is the limit lah. Even an ugly fuck like Mr. balakrishnan who could not find a nice indian girl, married a chinese woman, and beget the he-with-the-girl- name Vivian. She sure can have her pick.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least have the courtesy to provide the link from where you got the material. :rolleyes:

Someone has been at EDMW.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...mdk-all-her-life-bad-idea-reddit-4808374.html

(And no, I don't frequent EDMW... it's amazing what the 'Search Google for...' feature on Chrome can do for you.)

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun mind Indian gals......provided they dun insist on turning off the lights when making love.

Indian ladies are known to have bad bad temper. They are fine as fuck buddies. Some can be very scrutinising and too meticulous for their own good. You wonder why she has 18 ex bf .. That should have told you enough of her character.

ex and romance can only be good for 3 months or to a year. Rest is up to her to upkeep.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian ladies are known to have bad bad temper. They are fine as fuck buddies. Some can be very scrutinising and too meticulous for their own good. You wonder why she has 18 ex bf .. That should have told you enough of her character.

ex and romance can only be good for 3 months or to a year. Rest is up to her to upkeep.

Plenty of curry in her belly. :biggrin:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just wanted to make things clear I didn't "sleep around." Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old.

She is 32 years old, that means 18 guys over 15 years.
Didn't sleep around? Hahaha
Long-term relationships? Heeheehee.
Only 18 guys? Hohoho

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is 32 years old, that means 18 guys over 15 years.
Didn't sleep around? Hahaha
Long-term relationships? Heeheehee.
Only 18 guys? Hohoho

For these women, a long-term relationship means you'll call her the next day after having sex with her.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“I just wanted to make things clear I didn’t “sleep around.” Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys”

18 is no big deal, if you live in an angmoh country, you will notice that the young korean chiobus are all hooked up to angmohs.
It is a big show off for them to have angmoh bf, even if they have to change bf often.
First, have plastic surgery, then seek angmoh bf. :biggrin: