• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese man who had sex with virgin told to pay 30,000 yuan after lying he was single

SureKnowSomething

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese man who had sex with virgin told to pay 30,000 yuan after lying he was single

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 17 September, 2014, 11:53am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 17 September, 2014, 12:44pm

James Griffiths [email protected]

china_sha101_27015411_0.jpg

A security guard stands in front of the Shanghai Pudong New Area People's Court in Shanghai. Photo: Reuters

A married Shanghai man who had sex with a virgin after telling her he was single has been ordered to pay 30,000 yuan (HK$37,830) compensation.

On Tuesday, the Pudong New Area People's Court ordered the man, surnamed Li, to pay his younger lover, surnamed Chen, the money in compensation for violating her "virginity right".

The court heard how Chen met Li online five years ago but didn't start dating him until September 2013, at which time Li told her he was a bachelor.

During a trip to Singapore later in the year, the couple had sex for the first time, but after they returned to China Li became distant and soon broke off their relationship.

In February, unable to contact Li, Chen broke into his home, where she met his wife.

On March 26, Chen filed a lawsuit alleging that Li had "violated her virginity by deception". She demanded 500,000 yuan in compensation and a written apology.

Li's attorney denied that the couple had had sex, but said his client had been serious about their relationship.

The court held that virginity was a civil right that should be protected, and that perpetrators who violate it can be held liable. By taking Chen's virginity by deception, it said, Li had brought about a negative influence on her health and reputation, and should therefore pay compensation and apologise.

Though this case was the first of its kind in Shanghai, it is not without precedent in China.

In February 2013, a court in Xiamen, Fujian province ruled that a married man who had a one-night stand with a woman during which he represented himself as single had violated her "chastity rights" and should make a written apology and pay a symbolic compensation of 1 yuan.

Courts in Kunming and Shenzhen have also ordered rapists whose victims were virgins to pay greater levels of compensation for violating the women's "chastity rights".

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chinese man who had sex with virgin told to pay 30,000 yuan after lying he was si

Please lah, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

WTF is take virginity by deception.

If you agreed but didn't do your due diligence, you have only yourself to blame! Risk comes with the territory, woman!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese man who had sex with virgin told to pay 30,000 yuan after lying he was si

If he had promised her marriage & reneged on the promise I might understand that a breach of contract may exist. However in this case I don't understand the rational:confused:

If I go around telling girls I drive a Merc to entice them to have sex . Would I be liable if I lied & only had a motorcycle :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he had promised her marriage & reneged on the promise I might understand that a breach of contract may exist. However in this case I don't understand the rational:confused:

If I go around telling girls I drive a Merc to entice them to have sex . Would I be liable if I lied & only had a motorcycle :biggrin:

because in a way its a unwritten social contract....i give u my virgin pussy,u damn well better be compensating me with lots of gifts and money.u want this kitty u gotta pay,aint no such thing as free sex....but the man reneged on the contract....not only did he not commit to the relationship,he lied about his marital status essentially severing any chance of the girl extracting anything worthwhile from the relationship.....be it monetary or time or favours(like being ur personal chauffeur on shopping trips).....the man already had pussy at home but he lied to eat some fresh exotic pussy for free.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surprising that PRC women take their virginity so seriously....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shld have kan the kar chng instead...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mr. fuck n chuck, mr. pump n dump, mr. shoot n scoot, mr. fun n run, and mr. bang n sprang have attempted to contact mr. li huun le to join their club by the name of play and don't pay. they need him to be honorary chairman of the china chapter.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just pay to siogan,.....keep it simple....

Scamming for free pussy surekena this kinda shit,,,,.....