• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much does a Lt. Colnel in the SAF earns every month?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lt Col driving a Honda Jazz? Is he impersonating? my time in CMPB at Dempsey Road, a Pte RP impersonating a 2Lt came to manpower officer Mr Wee a 2LT officer & requested the camp driver to send him to arrest a AWAL soldier. he got caught and went court martial, subsequently charged for 1 year imprisonment. In this case you should call BG Lee to investigate see whether he is a real Lt Col, since you see him buaysiong.:(

Always see this ya ya papaya Lt Col staying at my parents' block coming back from work in smart No. 4. Last nite, I saw him parking his Honda Jazz in the carpark lot. Shouldn't a senior officer be staying in a condo instead of a 4 room flat and driving a bigger car?

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is right! You don't need to be a grad to do well in your job? like me after sec 4 graduation, work as a housing agent, in five years I made about few millions and bought a Roy - sie beig how lian (same as Dean property's boss).

A farmer LTC with some seniority can hit $10k today.
A high flying scholar earns double that in excess of $200k per year.
Mind you a U grad with good degree now starts off with $5k basic salary as a LTA.
Your neighbour maybe a finiancial prudent chap.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong lah, bro. Mata have to face with life and death during riot, like the one in little india. in army where got war every day shake leg shake ball and flying, shooting in the computer room can become ace pilot and collect pay.

i hope the lasup matas dun get jealous, army training is indeed tougher than their 302 training...:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because there are many lieutenant colonels in the saf doing the hentak kaki, the saf introduced the rank of senior lieutenant colonels (sltc) not too long ago. due to the need for better pr and propaganda in the social media age and rage, they are contemplating creating the new senior occifer rank of lietenant colonologist, where telling half truths and lies is just as important as shafting a probe into the collective public rectum.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always see this ya ya papaya Lt Col staying at my parents' block coming back from work in smart No. 4. Last nite, I saw him parking his Honda Jazz in the carpark lot. Shouldn't a senior officer be staying in a condo instead of a 4 room flat and driving a bigger car?

depends if he's 1) scholar 2) farmer 3) LKY related.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
because there are many lieutenant colonels in the saf doing the hentak kaki, the saf introduced the rank of senior lieutenant colonels (sltc) not too long ago. due to the need for better pr and propaganda in the social media age and rage, they are contemplating creating the new senior occifer rank of lietenant colonologist, where telling half truths and lies is just as important as shafting a probe into the collective public rectum.

How about emeritus senior super duper LTC?