• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wanna join me? I'll be at Hong Lim Park tomorrow evening

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
To show moral support to Roy Ngerng.

All born and bred Sinkies know that Roy Ngerng will be fined millions of $ for the alleged offence of slandering Pinky. Based on historical data, the kangaroo court will award massive damages to the Prime Ministar, who according to tradition, will donate it to charity IN HIS NAME.

Bros, if you're in the vicinity of Hong Lim Park tomorrow evening, between 7.30pm and 10pm, please drop by to show your support.

I'll be there :smile:

If you wish to chat with me, you know the color of the shirt I'll be wearing.

To make sure that it's really me, please ask the following questions and expect the answers as given below:

Question #1: Are you Pinky?
Answer: What do you think?

Question #2: What's your favorite dish?
Answer: mee siam mai hum