• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China should send troops to fight the IS.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess u guys really dont know wat is going on. Its a mess out there. Tks to axis of Evil USA and IsRael.

Do u know who trained the terrorists ISIS? Who trained terrorists Taleban? Do u guys really know who r the Sunnies, the Shias?

Damn ignorant of TS to suggest such ridiculous idea. China is smart not to get involve with such mass killing created by USA/Israel.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is not the leader among countries, but I think she certainly wants to be among the leaders. If not, then a follower? Where would you want to be if you were the top economic power, a military biggie, a long history and civilization, surely not a laggard right? At the moment, PRC is still playing catch up, but she has shown that she does not want to be behind, the sick man of Asia. For starters, she won't be talked down the way she was during Opium War era, she sees other countries as equals now. And I doubt if she will make the imperialist mistakes America has made the last couple of decades.

BTW, I am not an ass licker. Just trying to work along humanist lines. As for the Jews, despite the hatred towards them by many over the world, this planet is a better place because of them.

Cheers!

why does China want to become a leader among countries?...............

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
We get brainwashed by the news we're exposed to. We can at least be thankful that we live in an area of peace and saneness. For this, the current world order isn't the enemy.

Cheers!

I guess u guys really dont know wat is going on. Its a mess out there..........

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
China got too many separatist tendencies in yunnan, xinjiang, tibet, the islands in south china sea inhabited by malays,manchuria, Mongolia....the last thing they want is suicidal bomb strapped religious fanatics knocking on their doorstep.

It is a bad move if China sends troops to fight in a war that has got nothing to do with China. The ISIS conflict is a battle between the USA and the Islamic militants, an extension of the war in Afghanistan.

Why should China be kay poh to help the USA? Let the ISIS do it their own way and let USA eliminate them. Stir the hornets' nests and China will get embroiled in an endless conflict.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is not the leader among countries, but I think she certainly wants to be among the leaders. If not, then a follower? Where would you want to be if you were the top economic power, a military biggie, a long history and civilization, surely not a laggard right? At the moment, PRC is still playing catch up, but she has shown that she does not want to be behind, the sick man of Asia. For starters, she won't be talked down the way she was during Opium War era, she sees other countries as equals now. And I doubt if she will make the imperialist mistakes America has made the last couple of decades.

BTW, I am not an ass licker. Just trying to work along humanist lines. As for the Jews, despite the hatred towards them by many over the world, this planet is a better place because of them.

Cheers!

the things u say its obvious u are enamoured with the white men and u think that China is in need of praise or approval from anyone.China does not have to prove anything to anyone,she already knows that China has arrived and this is the century of the East.her power and strength is undeniable......China's economy is 10 trillion for christsake......only a few steps away from overtaking the number 1 economy in the world.....barely 30 years ago China's economy was not even in the trillion club.

U see i dont believe China is interested in becoming the leader of the world of anything,that is not the essence of the chinese....we are a subdued introverted race,preferring to observe from a distance and manipulate events from behind the scenes......we are the race of the art of war......we are a patient race who bids their time......let the white man do the posturing,let them do the dick waving........that is a waste of energy and resources and unnecessary.......we are a race thats born to be efficient....

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultra sucker idea of TS.

PRC wd be sucker used and manupulated by USA and dying on behalf of the arrogant bankrupt badtard USA if helped them to fight ISIS.

USA only sabotage PRC. Not help PRC at all.

PRC should see to ISIS giving USA longest lasting and deadly bleeding pains.

Use ISIS to put down USA saves PRC resources and efforts to do the same on their own.

Secretively slip some antiaircraft missiles to ISIS to make US lose lives n face big time.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know where you got the impression that China needs to prove anything to anyone, she is just progressing and does not want to be lagging behind, and getting her military involved in fighting the IS is a justified way to update her military operations.

Also, I don't know how you got the idea that I am enamored with the white man. All of society is moving in directions led by Western culture and norms - when you get married, do you don on a western suit or Qing Dynasty robes? When you call in sick for work, does your management request an MC from a western-trained doctor, or a Chinese sinseh? We are drifting from the topic this thread was about, but since we got into this, wish for you to clarify your statement. If you wish to see people really enamored with the white man's ways, this weekend in Singapore, you'll come across tons of them watching the F1 race.

Cheers!

the things u say its obvious u are enamoured with the white men and u think that China is in need of praise or approval from anyone.China does not have to prove anything to anyone,she already knows that China has arrived and this is the century of the East.her power and strength is undeniable......China's economy is 10 trillion for christsake......only a few steps away from overtaking the number 1 economy in the world.....barely 30 years ago China's economy was not even in the trillion club.

U see i dont believe China is interested in becoming the leader of the world of anything,that is not the essence of the chinese....we are a subdued introverted race,preferring to observe from a distance and manipulate events from behind the scenes......we are the race of the art of war......we are a patient race who bids their time......let the white man do the posturing,let them do the dick waving........that is a waste of energy and resources and unnecessary.......we are a race thats born to be efficient....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when has the USA manipulated PRC? From the ongoings in the world, it is more apparent that USA and China wish to trade with each other.

Cheers!

Ultra sucker idea of TS.

PRC wd be sucker used and manupulated by USA and dying on behalf of the arrogant bankrupt badtard USA if helped them to fight ISIS.

USA only sabotage PRC. Not help PRC at all.

PRC should see to ISIS giving USA longest lasting and deadly bleeding pains.

Use ISIS to put down USA saves PRC resources and efforts to do the same on their own.

Secretively slip some antiaircraft missiles to ISIS to make US lose lives n face big time.