• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a dead woman be charged for murder?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The headline "Mother of seven-year-old boy found dead in Tampines arrested for alleged murder."

Who was found dead: the mother of seven-year-old boy, or the seven-year-old boy?

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...r-old-boy-found-dead-arrested-murder-20140914

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Sep 14, 2014

[h=1]Mother of seven-year-old boy found dead in Tampines arrested for alleged murder[/h][h=2][/h]
By Lim Yi Han

pixmurder-140914e.jpg

SINGAPORE - The mother of the seven-year-old boy found dead at the foot of a Tampines HDB block has been arrested for alleged murder.
It is believed that the 42-year-old woman was arrested by Police on Saturday at their ninth-floor home at Block 815, Tampines Avenue 4.
A police spokesman said they received a call for assistance at the block, at 1.02pm on Saturday. Paramedics pronounced the boy dead at the scene. He is understood to have suffered injuries consistent with a fall from height. Wearing a yellow T-shirt and black shorts, he was found lying face down. Police cordoned off the foot of the block until nightfall.
The family's next-door neighbour, who wanted to be known only as Mr Tan, 61, told The Sunday Times that the boy was autistic and had lived there for more than five years with his parents, grandmother and 12-year-old brother. He said the family was close-knit and "very private".

Copyright © 2014 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously the dead can't defend themselves. The police will not have to waste time & manpower on this case. They can claim another success.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read the headline, I was puzzle..."don't know, what to say"...didn't they have proof readers in the past??

They have the proof readers and sub-editors who are pinoys, ah nehs or tiongs. These foreigners do not know their ABC well and some of them might possibly be holders of fake qualifications too.

Every foreigner employed in sinkie land is now a phony unless proven otherwise.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isnt there a school of journalism within SPH , staffed by ang mos?

By the way i am not in a good mood today and looking for clowns to zap so would u like to be my guest? The positive side of it is that u can see who are your fookers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have the proof readers and sub-editors who are pinoys, ah nehs or tiongs. These foreigners do not know their ABC well and some of them might possibly be holders of fake qualifications too.

Every foreigner employed in sinkie land is now a phony unless proven otherwise.

When I was in school, reading the Straits Times ( it was call by that, in the past), now the Shit Times; was a requirement to improve our English. I remember I have to cut articles for English Comprehension from the ST, write report or rewrite the articles, part of the marks for English. Imagine, I have to read that crummy written article from the recent Shit Times...I will get RED MARKS...& a comment " SEE ME".