• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nus to start reviewing all of dr shankar’s research papers following fake phd scandal

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nus to start reviewing all of dr shankar’s research papers following fake phd sca

NUS must review all its FT "academics" one by one.

True, all establishments in the SG Govt machinery. The SPRs right down to the new shitizens in the establishments. How many of them are phonies?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nus to start reviewing all of dr shankar’s research papers following fake phd sca

it's not the pap's fault as they don't get involved in the due diligence process and background checks on foreign talent recruitment. the onus lies with nus

You must have been away from singapore for too long. In singapore, nus=pap=gic=cpf=temasek=ntuc=pa=nus

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, all establishments in the SG Govt machinery. The SPRs right down to the new shitizens in the establishments. How many of them are phonies?

Haha if all are phonies SG is beyond finished

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure those fake-degree holders still in NU-Ass are trembling now and will start resigning one by one now....give reasons like mother died, father died, dog died, cat died, goldfish died, whole family died.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sure those fake-degree holders still in NU-Ass are trembling now and will start resigning one by one now....give reasons like mother died, father died, dog died, cat died, goldfish died, whole family died.

dog ate homework.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are bad apples in any organisation. The Ivy league universities will have their share too. NUS is but one of many.

NUS was caught with the pants down while the there has no expose of such charlatans in Ivy league universities in recent year. That's the big difference.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

NUS was caught with the pants down while the there has no expose of such charlatans in Ivy league universities in recent year. That's the big difference.

Google Adam Wheeler

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if there's no academic fraud in top u.s. universities, there will never be a slew of books and businesses catering to universities to combat the issue.....

http://www4.aacrao.org/publications/catalog.php?category=4#.VBnjV2K9KSM

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

and i like to add the top 10 cases of academic fraud.....these are just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.onlineuniversities.com/b...eatest-cases-of-fraud-in-university-research/

I'm getting really sick and tired of ill informed sinkies trying to tar my beloved PAP government while whitewashing the rest of the developed world.

Whatever goes wrong with the Singapore system invariably occurs to a far greater degree in all the first world countries that I have had the honor to live in.

The Singapore system, while not perfect, is certainly amongst the best thanks to the PAP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm getting really sick and tired of ill informed sinkies trying to tar my beloved PAP government while whitewashing the rest of the developed world.

Whatever goes wrong with the Singapore system invariably occurs to a far greater degree in all the first world countries that I have had the honor to live in.

The Singapore system, while not perfect, is certainly amongst the best thanks to the PAP.

come back to SG PAP will want you as their election coordinator.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you r getting really sick you need doctor quack to give you some mc. you should not b here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The singapore system is the best but you have to run to New Zealand? What a retard u are.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The singapore system is the best but you have to run to New Zealand? What a retard u are.

The trout fishing in NZ makes up for other deficiencies that exist. When any decision is made, one has to look at the overall picture and weigh the pros and cons.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The trout fishing in NZ makes up for other deficiencies that exist. When any decision is made, one has to look at the overall picture and weigh the pros and cons.

Do you cook the trout or fish them like PAP fishes dissidents?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the singapore system exist in nz, you will have less fish and spend more time competing with FTs fishing. Then some idiot will fly fishing your hair and naughty ah neh kids scaring away your trouts. When you return to your car, you find a BMW block your car and you wonder why the pinoys are camping all over the place.

you wish the singapore system stay in singapore.