• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Book on What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex - Must read

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What Every Man Thinks About Apart from Sex

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PK0hu4KyBkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apart from juices from the opposite sex, juicing with fruit and vege for sure. for some sinkies, it's exquisite, exclusive, executive juicing with expensive juicing machines. :p

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably some "Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus" bullshit pop psychology paperback from the Yankee charlatans. What you need to read are the biographies of rich and successful people like Wendi Deng and Yang Yin. They are an inspiration to young people today. All those rubbish about studying hard and get a good job is rubbish. The fastest way to get rich is to rub shoulders with rich folks. Simple really.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably some "Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus" bullshit pop psychology paperback from the Yankee charlatans. What you need to read are the biographies of rich and successful people like Wendi Deng and Yang Yin. They are an inspiration to young people today. All those rubbish about studying hard and get a good job is rubbish. The fastest way to get rich is to rub shoulders with rich folks. Simple really.

By the way i think u have a problem telling gold diggers apart. The only hard work that comes from them are lies.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way i think u have a problem telling gold diggers apart. The only hard work that comes from them are lies.

You know very little young man so i will enlighten you today.

Would there be a Temasek without Ho Ching, an Xtron without Sun Ho, a MySpace Holdco without Wendi Deng or a Music and Dance studio without Yang Yin?

Their relentless efforts made them materialize. How better to inculcate important values of hard work and determination than that of these successful pioneers?

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know very little young man so i will enlighten you today.

Would there be a Temasek without Ho Ching, an Xtron without Sun Ho, a MySpace Holdco without Wendi Deng or a Music and Dance studio without Yang Yin?

Their relentless efforts made them materialize. How better to inculcate important values of hard work and determination than that of these successful pioneers?

By the way save me from all that crap. This interests the PAP and their yes men and lackeys will have to sing praises of them. Their success concerns me nein fuck. And more importantly they are disgusting chinks, done in response to the PAP IB agendas in this forum, Cheers