• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say: HR should look at themselves before trying to hire the "perfect worker"

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect for Lim Swee Say to say this which most of the HR in Singapore is doing. And you wonder why its hard to get a job when these ppl hire based on the perfect candidate which is all wrong!

10668664_716085335095440_7875079372438652055_o.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim Swee Say: HR should look at themselves before trying to hire the "perfect wor

i agree,we should vote PAP out because theres no such thing as a perfect government.only one thats sucking ur blood dry and one that isnt.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Lim Swee Say: HR should look at themselves before trying to hire the "perfect wor

i agree,we should vote PAP out because theres no such thing as a perfect government.only one thats sucking ur blood dry and one that isnt.

The PAP is not perfect but they are the BEST!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

We might consider giving PAP a second chance only if they return our CPF when and as agreed
we reach 55yo, no more nonsense and smoke screen.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The jerk took so long to say things like that?
Oh, well, he was too busy checking his CPF statements every day.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember the saying about looking for the perfect woman? Problem is she's looking for the perfect man!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAPIB comes here post a thread to PLP. Beri desperate. :rolleyes:

Virulina

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello anything new? Tell us something which we don't know.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they admit imperfect is not enough for me. they only deserve 50cts pay. why dont like that. i offer $50 for them to stay away from politic. cash ok.

jw5

Loyal

He should look at himself before trying to talk shit (again). :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed, the bestest liar!
Let me tell you what I've encountered on 12/9/2014, I went to the govt poly-clinic for my routine pick up of drug, the medical bill come out to be $650 for 4 months. As i've used up my $400/- medisave so I asked the staff at the payment counter I wanted to use my 建国一伐卡 got discount or not. The staff told me NO! NO! NO! NO! in any govt poly clinic, the actual usage of the card is for you to go to those pte clinic like thomson, mt E... and pte clinic that register with health ministry, so you don't have to wait so long! I threw the card back to them and said in this case what the heck you issue it to me, you can LHL to keep this 卡中之王 I don't need it.

When I first listen to the fucking 建国一伐 song sung by Mark Lee, i was happy like fuck, because i though my medical bill can reduce 50% for the rest of my life. I am telling you, Mark, you the fucking ball licker will get fuck by all us when they encountered the same situation like me. %#@*&CB.

The PAP is not perfect but they are the BEST!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's right. When they hired him, it was of course because of his mental disabilities. How else to expect his public appearances?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought this card get more discount when you buy medicine. KNN , it is all but farce. I wonder how much does Mark Lee was paid to cover his conscious.

Agreed, the bestest liar!
Let me tell you what I've encountered on 12/9/2014, I went to the govt poly-clinic for my routine pick up of drug, the medical bill come out to be $650 for 4 months. As i've used up my $400/- medisave so I asked the staff at the payment counter I wanted to use my 建国一伐卡 got discount or not. The staff told me NO! NO! NO! NO! in any govt poly clinic, the actual usage of the card is for you to go to those pte clinic like thomson, mt E... and pte clinic that register with health ministry, so you don't have to wait so long! I threw the card back to them and said in this case what the heck you issue it to me, you can LHL to keep this 卡中之王 I don't need it.

When I first listen to the fucking 建国一伐 song sung by Mark Lee, i was happy like fuck, because i though my medical bill can reduce 50% for the rest of my life. I am telling you, Mark, you the fucking ball licker will get fuck by all us when they encountered the same situation like me. %#@*&CB.