• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wish LKY his last birthday wishes!!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.happybirthdaylky.org/#!greetingslive/c21jb

Birthday website set up for former PM Lee Kuan Yew
By Jeanette Tan | Yahoo Newsroom – 12 hours ago

lky03.JPG

Please spare the old man the noise, scrap the flybys, fireworks and gun salutes...

The ruling People’s Action Party has set up a special birthday website for former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, who turns 91 on Tuesday.

The website, http://www.happybirthdaylky.org, allows users to post messages that will appear in a live-updating e-card stream on a separate page.

It also catches birthday wishes with the hashtag #happybirthdayLKY posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as long as users have their privacy settings on “Public”.

In a post on its Facebook page on Saturday evening, the PAP said it was a move to “do our part” amid a #happybirthdayLKY movement that “has taken Singapore by storm”, a movement that appears to have been started by local designer Catherine Leck.

Leck uploaded a video of herself putting together a confetti art depiction of Lee, encouraging other Singaporeans to put up tributes in their own creative ways to various social media platforms. Since then, hundreds of well-wishes have poured in, in a live stream of posts.

When Lee turned 90 in 2013, a tribute was held in Parliament where he appeared for about half an hour, with Members of Parliament cutting a birthday cake for him afterward.

In recent years, Lee has suffered from a variety of health problems including abnormal heart rhythm, peripheral neuropathy and bacterial invasions. At the recent National Day Parade held at the Marina Bay floating platform on August 9, a frail-looking Lee appeared to thunderous applause.

Lee is Singapore’s first Prime Minister, and also its longest-serving Member of Parliament. He is additionally acknowledged to be one of history’s longest-serving Cabinet ministers.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy birthday to dearest Lee Kuan Yew
My wish to you is longevity, 114 or long enough to see the demolition of PAP and witness the epic aftermath, an event worth waiting for.
I sincerely hope you could go into the Guinness Book of Records as the oldest living creature in Singapore.
One who can hear but cannot talk, can sit but cannot walk, can eat & drink the best but cannot shit or pee.

Disclaimer:This is not a curse, any doctor will confirm those as normal biological functions of failed organs and body parts due to old age.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, they even set up a website just to send the Old Fossil birthday wishes. :rolleyes:

Oh, and why do you need to enter your postal code to send a birthday wish? :rolleyes:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many Paul Lampert in Singapore. When that old bastard Mafia Mentor dies, I think these Paul Lamperts will line the streets and weep aloud just like the people of North Korea when Kim Jong IL died

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't wish that he live too long. Some people might take him as Tua Pek Kong and worship this Ah Pek.

Happy birthday to dearest Lee Kuan Yew
My wish to you is longevity, 114 or long enough to see the demolition of PAP and witness the epic aftermath, an event worth waiting for.
I sincerely hope you could go into the Guinness Book of Records as the oldest living creature in Singapore.
One who can hear but cannot talk, can sit but cannot walk, can eat & drink the best but cannot shit or pee.

Disclaimer:This is not a curse, any doctor will confirm those as normal biological functions of failed organs and body parts due to old age.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sincerely wish the Old Fark be reborn as a dirt poor Bangla...................for the next 10,000 life-times.............

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
They put such a youngish photo of him on the home page. I think people would get a fright if they saw him as he is now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They put such a youngish photo of him on the home page. I think people would get a fright if they saw him as he is now.

I think everyone saw that wax figurine from Madame Tussauds which was magically teleported into the camera's view during NDP. :wink:

48:00 onwards
[video=youtube;8rfl3pJB-pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfl3pJB-pU[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky and his cronies are big bullies, nothing to wish him and i dun wish him bad as well. i know bad karma will go after them someday...