• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nokia is finnish for good

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardly surprising...all of Microsoft's 'business partners' in the past have been screwed over.

However, in this case Microsoft is committing suicide. It sincerely thinks its brand is as appealing as Apple's, and is enough to attract customers. :rolleyes:

The truth is that Nokia itself carried Windows phones to a 3% global market share. Without Nokia, Blackberry will steal all of Windows phones' customers. :wink:

On the recent announcement by Microsoft on the massive headcounts cut. Understand most of it is going to be coming from the Nokia side, including Finland side too.

No more sacred cow for Nokia, this cut will be huge and deep.
Just ironic, as they were the industry leaders a good 10 years back.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame. Nokia phones were good to use previously. Wonder why they couldn't keep up.

They had it coming. The became so arrogant. I bought a nokia phone in mid 2000 and it came with a CD to install phone-related software. Coundn't find the cable, thinking it was a mistake so i called them. They told me cable was not included, and asked me to buy separately.

No cable but give me CD for fuck i asked them. Gave me a 'not happy buy other brand lor' attitude.

I vowed never to buy a nokia phone again and wished for their demise. My wish has come true. Good riddance.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the recent announcement by Microsoft on the massive headcounts cut. Understand most of it is going to be coming from the Nokia side, including Finland side too.

No more sacred cow for Nokia, this cut will be huge and deep.
Just ironic, as they were the industry leaders a good 10 years back.

Well the CEO of Hp made massive bonus from large retrenchment scheme. So don't b surprised who gets to steal n move the cheese first

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upgraded my nokia to ashia qwerty 3 g many years ago and cannot see any reason to change. Battery standby many days. Better buy new battery before they close shop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my old qwerty phone from lg.....

image.jpg