• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Talents during Jap occupaton time

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs are not new to Singapore. It happened during Jap occupation time too.

Who are the FTs that joined the Jap as kempaitai?

Your guess are good as mine?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. The kempeitai was really fierce. Whenever they walk by, everyone dare not look up. I was 3 or 4 years old then and innocently shouted at them. One of them picked me up and throw me into the pond filled with green moss.

It was a frightening experience.:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. The kempeitai was really fierce. Whenever they walk by, everyone dare not look up. I was 3 or 4 years old then and innocently shouted at them. One of them picked me up and throw me into the pond filled with green moss.

you so old meh...............over 70 liao ah you ?:rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

You were lucky he did not bayonet you. The kempeitais killed many civilians on mere suspicion only. No need proof of wrong doing. Whenever a snitch pointed a finger at you for being anti-Japanese, you were as good as dead. Who snitched for the japanese army in sinkie land? God knows.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They throw me to jail and I escaped. Similar to LKY story but better than his.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were lucky he did not bayonet you. The kempeitais killed many civilians on mere suspicion only. No need proof of wrong doing. Whenever a snitch pointed a finger at you for being anti-Japanese, you were as good as dead. Who snitched for the japanese army in sinkie land? God knows.

Yes. I was 3 or 4 years old then. They questioned me of who is anti-Japanese in the village. I randomly pointed at a makcik with big melons. Nothing was heard of her till this day !:o