• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Afro-Chinese marriages anyone?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here's the color chart on shit.......

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if your shit is close to black, you need to see the doctor. you may have an ulcer in your stomach, or your stomach is bleeding.

healthy shit color is brownish....

just like shit,black people comes in different shades and tones,ranging from albino white like michael jackson,to caramel frappe like obama,to chocolate mochiatto,to dark roast like mike tyson,to black forest like denzel washington.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the goodness of getting married to africans must have spread through word of mouth.
Obama's half brother also married a chinese girl and reside in guanzhou. This brother is from the jewish mother whom he claimed was abused by his father.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the goodness of getting married to africans must have spread through word of mouth.
Obama's half brother also married a chinese girl and reside in guanzhou. This brother is from the jewish mother whom he claimed was abused by his father.

really I didnt know they are in Guanzhou. Good for Sino-Chinese relations?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like shit,black people comes in different shades and tones,ranging from albino white like michael jackson,to caramel frappe like obama,to chocolate mochiatto,to dark roast like mike tyson,to black forest like denzel washington.

do you mean this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 115

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
African in the picture looks lost. I think he was overwhelmed by the way the lady treated him. its not like what he is used to in africa.