• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 Food Products From Taiwan Made Using Toxic Gutter Oil Are Sold In Singapore

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's new! all hawkers in Singapore are using Gutter oil (cheapest oil) to cook don't believe ask them. Authorities also knew it long time ago, no complain no action who care.

No worries la.....
Ah Tiong also seen drawing gutter oil in jurong many times....
Bet your neighbourhood tiong hawkers are using this extra ingredient

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yehwenhsiang.jpg

_38180093_singwaterafp300.jpg

Where have we seen a similar stunt before? :rolleyes:

lianbeng replies: woodland lor! :biggrin:

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese are the best. They'll take good care of you.

Mahathir agrees with you. This are his words: “Now I have a bakery. I want to say honestly, I am ashamed because among the Malay, Chinese or Burmese or any other workers, the Malay ones sometimes when they see money they forget themselves, they become dishonest,” Dr Mahathir told Umno-controlled Malay paper, Mingguan Malaysia in an exclusive interview published today.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...-more-trustworthy-dr-m&Itemid=2#ixzz3Dk6dKwUY
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suggests better check all pasar malam stalls, hawker centres, food courts, coffeeshops, fastfood chains eg. KFC, BK, Mac, Long John Silver, etc... lah! :biggrin: