• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone received this sms from time to time?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
it alway come around evening 7pm - 10pm singapore time

from playTMN:

it read like this:thank for playing with vaselineinstant fair!visit the vaseline facebook page http://www.facebook.com/674625712581360 sms requested from a playTMN kiosk
sender : play TMN
message centre:
+85512000090

=======================

from playTMN:
thank for playing .your score was submitted!like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/179549758008598 you requested this sms from a playTMN kiosk
sender : play TMN
message centre:
+85512000090

========================

i am using nokia black n white non smart phone
anyone know how to prevent it?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lemme guess... you bought a second hand phone and/or got a prepaid SIM card, and the previous user had used that to register for some crap, and now you are getting spammed.

Stop whining.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemme guess... you bought a second hand phone and/or got a prepaid SIM card, and the previous user had used that to register for some crap, and now you are getting spammed.

Stop whining.

no never.my line has been with me donkey year ago when Motorola startec X came out.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can reply to town council or LTA.
sorry sorry .wrong u have to report police.
they will take care of your 10 20cents matter.
pls don post your serious question here..we simply can't answer

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it read like this:thank for playing with vaselineinstant fair!visit the vaseline facebook page

not bad what! quite informative ... at least now I know Vaseline can also use for skin crack ..

.. all along I've been using it to lube the hole