• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Portable room divider

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros and sisters, anybody here has any ideas where to buy or custom make ONE piece portable room divider , size maybe 1800H x 1200W, material prefer is wood.

Went to source for it, but to no avail. What they have is folding partition but I needed one piece one.

Anybody knows any furniture shops or good contractor, can share with me; price budget maybe $100 -$200. Thanks.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros and sisters, anybody here has any ideas where to buy or custom make ONE piece portable room divider , size maybe 1800H x 1200W, material prefer is wood.

Went to source for it, but to no avail. What they have is folding partition but I needed one piece one.

Anybody knows any furniture shops or good contractor, can share with me; price budget maybe $100 -$200. Thanks.

For sharing info with u, u will have to reserve a space to accommodate my PRC sex slave which i hired as comfort woman for my brothers.