• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

This is hilarious. Sinkie criticizing Chinese behavior and mentality. If it was the Malays who did this, it will be deemed racist.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Theen you should be posting and upping hlp threads. Don't pollute the air here with your foul breath. Thank you.
Yes referring to mosquito.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Office of Public Guardian seeks to suspend powers of niece and former tour guide
Sep 29, 2014 9:09 PM

By Carolyn Khew And Toh Yong Chuan

20140907_hedymok.jpg

SINGAPORE - In an unexpected twist, the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) applied to the court on Monday to temporarily suspend the powers of both the niece of a wealthy widow and a former Chinese tour guide over control of her assets estimated to amount to $40 million.
The widow, Madam Chung Khin Chun, 87, was allegedly manipulated into handing control of her assets to the former tour guide, Mr Yang Yin.
This was revealed in a press statement sent by Mr Yang's lawyer, Mr Daniel Zhu from Straits Law Practice LLC, on Monday night. Mr Zhu added that Mr Yang "welcomes and supports" the application of the OPG.
The application will be heard on Oct 3. If it is approved, neither Mr Yang nor Madam Chung's niece, Madam Hedy Mok, can represent the widow.
Explaining the latest move, an OPG spokesman told The Straits Times that "the above actions are necessary to safeguard and protect the interests and assets of Madam Chung". "The OPG will decide on the cancellation of the LPA after the court has made a determination on Mdm Chung's mental capacity."
If the application is approved, it will also allow Madam Chung to be independently assessed by a medical expert to be appointed by the court.
The check will determine whether she has the mental capacity to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney she gave to Mr Yang in 2012, which in effect allowed him to control her assets estimated to be worth $40 million.
Madam Mok,60, a travel agency owner, was appointed on Aug 1 as her aunt's deputy for the purposes of commencing legal proceedings on her behalf under the Mental Capacity Act.
Earlier last week, the OPG revealed that it had lodged a report against Mr Yang after it emerged he had boasted about his wealth and lavish lifestyle online. The report was made on Sept 17, the same day that he had been arrested for suspected criminal breach of trust.
Last week, the wealthy widow had also asked the OPG to cancel the LPA which she gave Mr Yang Yin in 2012. The move came after a psychiatrist who examined her found that she has the mental capacity to revoke the LPA, despite suffering from dementia.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Office of Public Guardian seeks to suspend powers of niece and former tour guide

Lol so wtf does ms Hedy motley crew of useless cb mama lawyers gonna do now?

Panicking shitless?

Out for lanjiao justice?

Fuck you understand? Fucking money scrounging scoundrels...........all that high falulating bullshit about her lawyers really makes my fucking balls laugh out loud....

Last edited by a moderator:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foolish laws by equally foolish lawmakers. If they can't get simple laws right, it muat be because they are too busy fixing the opposition!

Hasbro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated: 09/29/2014 22:19 | By Channel NewsAsia

Office of Public Guardian applies to revoke Lasting Power of Attorney for Yang Yin

4B3048253E60304A557245A6A6F19.jpg

SINGAPORE: Another twist to a tussle over a widow's S$40 million estate. The Office of Public Guardian (OPG) on Monday (Sep 29) said it had requested that a court suspend the roles of Chinese tour guide Yang Yin and Hedy Mok as Mdm Chung Khin Chun's donee and deputy respectively.

Ms Mok is Mdm Chung's niece, and had raised concerns over Yang's influence over the elderly woman.

Almost a week ago, Mdm Chung had filed a notification to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney granted to Yang in 2012. The 87-year-old's lawyer had said she was medically certified to be mentally capable of doing so.

The OPG said it has made an application to the court for it to determine Mdm Chung's mental capacity through an independent medical assessment and will make a decision on the Lasting Power of Attorney after this is done.

"The above actions are necessary to safeguard and protect the interests and assets of Mdm Chung," said the Ministry of Social and Family Development in a statement.

Yang had been arrested for suspected criminal breach of trust earlier this month. He had met Mdm Chung in 2008 while she was on holiday in Beijing, and he later moved into her S$30 million bungalow in Gerald Crescent, along with his family. - CNA/ly

Hasbro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published on Sep 29, 2014 9:09 PM

legal2909e.jpg

The compound of Madam Chung Khin Chun's 32,000 sq ft bungalow, which is the centre of a legal battle between Madam Chung’s niece, Madam Hedy Mok, and a former Chinese tour guide Yang Yin, whom Madam Chung met while on holiday in China. -- PHOTO: ST FILE

By Carolyn Khew And Toh Yong Chuan

SINGAPORE - In an unexpected twist, the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) applied to the court on Monday to temporarily suspend the powers of both the niece of a wealthy widow and a former Chinese tour guide over control of her assets estimated to amount to $40 million.

The widow, Madam Chung Khin Chun, 87, was allegedly manipulated into handing control of her assets to the former tour guide, Mr Yang Yin.

This was revealed in a press statement sent by Mr Yang's lawyer, Mr Daniel Zhu from Straits Law Practice LLC, on Monday night. Mr Zhu added that Mr Yang "welcomes and supports" the application of the OPG.

The application will be heard on Oct 3. If it is approved, neither Mr Yang nor Madam Chung's niece, Madam Hedy Mok, can represent the widow.

Explaining the latest move, an OPG spokesman told The Straits Times that "the above actions are necessary to safeguard and protect the interests and assets of Madam Chung". "The OPG will decide on the cancellation of the LPA after the court has made a determination on Mdm Chung's mental capacity."

If the application is approved, it will also allow Madam Chung to be independently assessed by a medical expert to be appointed by the court.

The check will determine whether she has the mental capacity to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney she gave to Mr Yang in 2012, which in effect allowed him to control her assets estimated to be worth $40 million.

Madam Mok,60, a travel agency owner, was appointed on Aug 1 as her aunt's deputy for the purposes of commencing legal proceedings on her behalf under the Mental Capacity Act.

Earlier last week, the OPG revealed that it had lodged a report against Mr Yang after it emerged he had boasted about his wealth and lavish lifestyle online. The report was made on Sept 17, the same day that he had been arrested for suspected criminal breach of trust.

Last week, the wealthy widow had also asked the OPG to cancel the LPA which she gave Mr Yang Yin in 2012. The move came after a psychiatrist who examined her found that she has the mental capacity to revoke the LPA, despite suffering from dementia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, now it makes sense why the street number is 2f. too free and too foolish!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=1]EXPOSED: YANG YIN BORROWED $4,000 FROM MDM CHUNG TO BUY HIS FAKE DEGREE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
29 Sep 2014 - 10:11pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

It was reported in Wanbao that Mdm Chung’s relatives discovered that PRC cheat Yang Yin had borrowed S$4000 from Mdm Chung in 2009 to allegedly buy a fake degree from China.
The family of Mdm Chung have already forwarded their findings and the evidence they uncovered to the authorities who are still investigating Yang Yin for allegedly lying on his PR application and for criminal breach of trust.
Separately, it was also recently reported that Yang Yin owned two bank accounts in Singapore, both of which have already been frozen by authorities pending investigations.
However, those bank accounts were found to have millions in them and it is unknown exactly where all the money came from.
Currently, Yang Yin is permitted to withdraw $3000 a week for expenses but the rest of the money has been frozen. However, any money sent out of Singapore such as to China may not be frozen or even recoverable if it is found that he had obtained the money wrongfully.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

If it is found that he had obtained the money wrongfully, he may be required to pay it all back to Mdm Chung and her family. It will be interesting to see how he will come up with the money which had been spent already.
Earlier, it was discovered that Yang Yin had posted several ads selling antiques, jewellery and expensive artwork on Chinese forums. Photos of he and his family enjoying lavish holidays and buying branded goods were also found.
It is a wonder that Yang Yin was allowed to withdraw $3000 a week from the frozen bank accounts.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, fucked up to allow him to withdraw 3k a week still when obviously these monies aren't his.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Separately, it was also recently reported that Yang Yin owned two bank accounts in Singapore, both of which have already been frozen by authorities pending investigations.
However, those bank accounts were found to have millions in them and it is unknown exactly where all the money came from.
Currently, Yang Yin is permitted to withdraw $3000 a week for expenses but the rest of the money has been frozen. However, any money sent out of Singapore such as to China may not be frozen or even recoverable if it is found that he had obtained the money wrongfully.

How did the court derived the excessive amount of $3000 a week for expenses :confused::mad:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did the court derived the excessive amount of $3000 a week for expenses :confused::mad:

That's true. Some only earn $3k a month.
How many can earn $12k a mth?
$12k a month so that cheat can service his apartments in china?
Whoever made that 12k decision should go check for a demented brain too.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blanket label by the Ass Loon that FTrash (even 3rd world crooks) are higher mortals and hence it will be derisory if they are paid less?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should freeze all accounts, not a cent to be withdrawn. That time will see how scared the ah tiong and his tiong bu are instead of being so arrogant. However, sg has a fucked up govt with a fucked up court.

Hopefully, ah tiong wins this case, can see many rich people turning against pap.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this tiong is stupid,the minute he got the power of attorney and managed to steal 5 million in cash and various other jewelry why didnt he run?transfer everything to bank of china,have his wife stationed in tiongland to withdraw everything and bury it beneath their house,take the jewelry and run back to tiongland where he would be untouchable and out of reach of singapore authorities......not to mention it would be damn hard to proof he commited a crime since hes not around to provide evidence and cross examination......and he had 4 years to do it......

why why mr yang yin?is it because u sympathise with poor sinkies?u stayed behind so u could prove that PAP are a bunch of retards and gullible fools?u wanted to make PAP look like idiots?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why why mr yang yin?is it because u sympathise with poor sinkies?u stayed behind so u could Iprove that PAP are a bunch of retards and gullible fools?u wanted to make PAP look like idiots?

He is the kinda talent old bastard wants, with lots of spurs hidden under his hide. Got ambition to march towards 50 millions and sg environment is conducive for him to do so given his ft status.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

his fake salary only 3k per month, why allow him to withdraw 3k perweek knowing jolly well that the money in the bank accounts are stolen from the old widow???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why why mr yang yin?is it because u sympathise with poor sinkies?u stayed behind so u could prove that PAP are a bunch of retards and gullible fools?u wanted to make PAP look like idiots?

I think he was waiting for the old woman to die, thereafter he can 名正言顺 inherit all her stuff. There's no need to run and hide, because everything would have been legal and legitimate. Dead people tell no tales. :wink: