• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

...SINGAPORE - The niece of a wealthy 87-year-old widow has started legal proceedings against Madam Weng Yandan, wife of former China tour guide Yang Yin.

"My lawyers have today, among other things, filed further applications in the High Court suit to include Mr Yang Yin's wife as a second defendant and to extend the worldwide Mareva injunction to include her assets," said Madam Hedy Mok, 60, in a press statement on Friday evening.

This kind of injunction against the scoundrel's wife is not effective enough. Similar injunction should be made against his immediate family members, parents, parents-in-law, his wife's immediate family members, etc to prevent the hoarding of the ill-gotten wealth.

With millions of dollars already stolen, his own bank accounts and those belonging to his wife, should not be the only target of the injunction. If you want to catch the fish, cast a wider net.

mnbvcxz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Freestyler
Rock the microphone
Straight from the top of my dome
Freestyler
Rock the microphone
Carry on with the freestyler

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kind of injunction against the scoundrel's wife is not effective enough. Similar injunction should be made against his immediate family members, parents, parents-in-law, his wife's immediate family members, etc to prevent the hoarding of the ill-gotten wealth.

With millions of dollars already stolen, his own bank accounts and those belonging to his wife, should not be the only target of the injunction. If you want to catch the fish, cast a wider net.

See how well your Sinkie injunctions hold up in a China court of law. :wink:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10622876_10152766336404932_5622533742441597173_n.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1476521_729439977125398_1953213481582274415_n.jpg

Capture8-385x480.jpg
没学生、没教学器材,不见杨寅授课,但他的音乐舞蹈教室却申报超过10万元的营业额。杨寅的音乐舞蹈教室被指是“空壳公司”,豪宅里除了破旧生锈的钢琴外,没有其他音乐器材,更别说舞蹈室。不过,据晚报了解,杨寅的公司在2011年和2012年所申报的年营业额分别是13万余元和10万余元 。

10428008_10152451883282012_5049212221689387947_n.jpg

Empty shell company, no students, no equipments but revenues in 2011, 2012 reported as $130k and S100k. Yang Yin's lawyers will explain.​

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are not politician no need to apply injunction!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

crooking can also be considered a form of talent in our sinkieland :biggrin:
anyway the wife seems to be more talented....she's enjoying the fruits now...
whereas this CB kia is looking forward to a new and bigger bungalow.. :biggrin:

So good to be a foreigner in Spore. Commit crime and run so easily. Or just slap with a light sentence and still can complain loudly. PAP is a useless govt that allows this to happen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY said that they are more hungry for success, and will kick spurs into our hides.

Sadly, he seems to be right... in a perverse way.

LKY is only half right. The hungry for success means by ALL means - right or wrong - so cheating, stealing, snatching are all acceptable to third world people. From my experience, it is a form of their culture to cheat, very common for their contractors to cheat customers and customers do cheat contractors too. So one has to be very careful when dealing with third world people.

For example, you have to watch the contractors doing their work like a hawk. If not careful they will give you old pipes, connectors, casing, lack of on off switch for pipes etc. Or when installing system, they will steal your hdmi cable from dvd player to use for their installation.

Another example is when buying things in bulk from their shops, one has to be very careful to check every single piece as they have a habit of including one or two old pieces among the say over ten pieces of curtain railings. When you check and tell them, they are not remorseful and will tell you it is not old but just dirty.

Infact, these people are never ashamed to cheat while charging full price. When you tell them cannot "borrow" my hdmi cable and should bring their own wire for their installation, they will say it is only for testing, full of crap and excuses.

So when you see things in this light, it is not surprising to find yang yin can cheat with no remorse. He is just a bigger crook from the third world given the opportunity to cheat big sum instead of the usual small sums they can do in their own country.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LKY is only half right.

very FOOking well said but this is exactly the "spirit" that is celebrated amnong the rich and powerful here. never mind what you do, just make sure no one finds out. and even if they do, if you can keep buat bodoh and get away with it, then you will be rewarded even more.

all these FOOKERS WILL BURN IN HELL FOR MORE THAN ONE MILLION YEARS

Last edited by a moderator:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Greed is this tiong kia's downfall.......should have just bailed out and fuck off back to tiong land after selling the paintings and furnitures for millions .... Greedy fucker

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that's the case, hdb flats done by chink subcontractors will not last 99 yrs? Possibility to collapse?

Don't even need to wait so long, you can see all the defects when you receive your keys from HDB. You have to fill up a form and list the defects so the contractor(s) can come another day to fix them. Go ask someone who has bought a new flat recently.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Greed is this tiong kia's downfall.......should have just bailed out and fuck off back to tiong land after selling the paintings and furnitures for millions .... Greedy fucker

It could be a blessing in disguise. Due to his participation in PAP grassroots activities (no doubt to secure his PR status), it may well cause the PAP to lose some votes. And the PAP/Intan had the nerve to play semantics, claiming that he was a volunteer and not a leader. Does it matter? Does it in any way absolve you of your dirty deeds? :rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

So good to be a foreigner in Spore. Commit crime and run so easily. Or just slap with a light sentence and still can complain loudly. PAP is a useless govt that allows this to happen.

Foreigners love sinkie land including those foreign women who are now also allowed to have free access to legal aid if they are on social visit pass working as hookers in the country. Sinkie land belongs to every one, including hookers too.

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

Tracy Tan.

Thank you. That was my new unreadable army meant to beat the PAP IB at their own game. Prior to this i had already more than enough clones to fuck them up but i am never contented. Another new series is coming up. This time they will have to troll EVERY folder hahahaha