• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yang yin saga: Wealthy widow to sell her bungalow as she has no money left

In the meanwhile, Yang Yin is using the wealthy widow's cash to fund his own legal defense.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the lawyers and all together, HUAT AH !!!

S$30million valuation, how much is the conveyance fee ?

Last edited:

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yang claimed that the $1 million in his bank account was a gift to him from Mdm Chung but the widow said that such a suggestion as ridiculous as she would never gift someone $1 million.

Well, her conduct before the relationship turned sour certainly suggests that it's not only possible, but highly probable that she could have intended the money as a gift.

After all, she paid Yang Yin to fly to Singapore just to discuss the itinerary for her China trip, when the whole of Singapore knows she has a niece who owns a travel agency. And according to the Chinese papers, she paid for every trip that Yang Yin had to travel out of Singapore before he obtained his PR.

The whole of Singapore knows many things, including paying $10,000 to Yang Yin to start the sham company just so that Yang Yin could use it as a sham vehicle to obtain PR. And there is also the monthly allowance of $3,000 a month for stay-in companionship.

Of course, her conduct is not conclusive of that suggestion that the $1 million was intended as a gift. But surely it's far from being ridiculous.

When I'm 80 years old and I keep a young PRC girl at home, the media would be less forgiving.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happens when you let oldies have their CPF moneys. They will be swindled of all their retirement money in but a few years.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This old widow is juz plain dumb. No sympathy from me. This issue is now a political hot potato n w erection coming up. Pap might throw the book at this ah tiong to placate the populace.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

All potential property agents will now queue up outside 24x7 use all tricks to earn that $30m commission...lol

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what happens when you let oldies have their CPF moneys. They will be swindled of all their retirement money in but a few years.

Yes it is always better to let the PAP swindle the lesser mortals because with the GE there is a chance of a fluke result & there might be a more responsive gov't in charge

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is CPF money ever mentioned? this is a very rich old dame...CPF is my money, I spend it farking every bitch in heat... that is my money & my perogative...no government on this earth, most hang on to my hard earn money...:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she has dementia and besides, her husband has left before her. must be tough for her looking for someone reliable to depend on, she probably see yang as a son but he returen her kindness by siphoning off her money. how come papers never mention about her own children?:confused:

This old widow is juz plain dumb. No sympathy from me. This issue is now a political hot potato n w erection coming up. Pap might throw the book at this ah tiong to placate the populace.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

she has dementia and besides, her husband has left before her. must be tough for her looking for someone reliable to depend on, she probably see yang as a son but he returen her kindness by siphoning off her money. how come papers never mention about her own children?:confused:

She has no children. You can be her God son, better than You drive taxi.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Throw the book also no use. Scums of a feather flock together. Kena exposed liao. There is no place to hide.

rk8GanC.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

she's smart lah.. play the sympathy card. there is no reason to hold on to the property since the market is on a slippery slope now. hold anylonger and she would be short by a couple of mils.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

old person wooed by flattery....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe she belongs to the social class that need not give a damn to the CPF.

In life, wealth is taken away by fires, floods, robbers, kings (govt) and heirs who squander it away.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lessons to all sinkie rich lau Kuay bus:
1. Drink milk no need bring cow back
2. You can never outsmart a foreign talent
3. Don't expect to find love in someone young enough to be your son