• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

got money doesnt mean that they wont want MORE right?

You may be right. But not in everyone. It is funny and strange in human.
You may put few 100s K on my table and you can see it untouch/unmoved. It needs
character.

Last edited by a moderator:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

Poor guy dreams of becoming million dollars men have been busted. Because of some kaypoh Singaporeans. LOL!

He probably have conned a few millions already...only idiotic brain that profess to the world that the $50 millions is on the way..
how fcuking naïve & boastful...but I don't condone to cheating people especially old ppl......ah tiong will do anything for $$...like selling
their mother..#@&+%@

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10702088_847152428663259_1781138482058907975_n.jpg

Huat Ah! who shout the loudest? It's 羊淫!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

You may be right. But not in everyone.

Greediness for money, position, status, power, control, etc knows no bound. You can see it in the ruling party. MP getting monthly allowance and yet not turning up when Parliament is in session. MP holding multiple directorships to collect fees. Is there a conflict of interest? Who knows and who cares?

When this scoundrel sees the wealth of this old lady, his fangs of greed protrude and when edged on by his bitchy wife, he is unable to control his greediness and vanity for the luxuries. He deserves to be jailed. His wife is an accomplice in his theft and swindle and should be charged as well.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Greed is human nature.. why are we all so holy and righteous all of the sudden? LOL!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Greediness for money, position, status, power, control, etc knows no bound.

im just waiting and seeing how the pap decides to skin their dog........

if that ever happens....

if it does not....

then its pretty obvious whose side are they on ......

fucking greedy bastards..........

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

deleted double post

Attachments

• 2013-07-06 13.37.14.jpg
    2013-07-06 13.37.14.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SM_23_09_2014_CJ_1_26238495_26192742_seowqw_x5sraja.jpg

About Mdm Chung submits application to revoke LPA , Yang Yin said his lawyers will fight the order in court.

SM_24_09_2014_CJ_2_26249478_26249412_pangkb_x5skk.jpg

Yang Yin's lawyers

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U rather the tens of millions go to a rich sinkie or a cheat tiong? The lau char bor gone case liao, she self destructs by having an itchy cheebye and invited wolf to her own house. Fool and wealth soon part.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U rather the tens of millions go to a rich sinkie or a cheat tiong? The lau char bor gone case liao, she self destructs by having an itchy cheebye and invited wolf to her own house. Fool and wealth soon part.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are indeed pathetic. Old uncles get conned by ATBs in Geylang. Old ah mahs get conned by gigolos from Ah Tiong Land also. :eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It could be that the old woman was drugged.

The PAP is very kind indeed not to request his wife to assist in investigations before she scooted off. It would be terrible for their children to grow up without both their parents. Or the loot. Thus it can be seen that the PAP is compassionate even to those who have committed the most henious crimes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tiongs are really 死鸭子嘴硬... they will never, ever, ever admit any wrong on their part despite all the incriminating evidence.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP is very kind indeed not to request his wife to assist in investigations before she scooted off. It would be terrible for their children to grow up without both their parents. Or the loot. Thus it can be seen that the PAP is compassionate even to those who have committed the most henious crimes.

they should go extra miles and offer 50% discount when they scoot off to china.