• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang yin's wife says she questions the competence of the singapore police

wonderful news!!! bastard china man got whacked hard. look at the farker bastard in the photo walking barefooted without any slippers and his head bowed down like a dog. farking wife should also be arrested. open big cheebai mouth about singapore police being useless. now she and cheater hubby got a taste of what's to cpme. He should be singing, "come on Changi, I love you" instead. the police better fark them hard as whole of singapore is watching how useless garmen let in all these conmen and prostitutes. that farker's wife can go sell her cheebye now to support her useless ugly kids. serves them right. really cannot stand all these ah tiongs cheater bastards. goes to show you have to hit back at them hard and humilate them , only then thye know what shame is.

This Yang Ying bastard is dead meat.

Over lunch I had a discussion with an old friend who is a PAP CCC Chairman and he told me that the Party leadership is feeling the pressure of the whole nation calling for his crucifixion.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, where are all those bastard pro-China leeches? Why never come to this thread to defend their beloved Yang Yin?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Over lunch I had a discussion with an old friend who is a PAP CCC Chairman and he told me that the Party leadership is feeling the pressure of the whole nation calling for his crucifixion.
well they should do somehting about it then..... answering all the queries truthfully would be a start

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CRASSLOOTS ENCOURAGE LYING AND CHEATING

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/09/18/lets-be-fair-to-prc-yang-yin/

Let’s be fair to PRC Yang Yin
Protected September 18th, 2014 | Author: Contributions

We Singaporeans should be fair & don’t make conclusion only because Mr Yang Yin from PRC or not a Singaporean. Since now case in court, we must not passing comment effecting court rulings.

If mdm chung can give Mr Yang LPA there sure got reason. Why she never give LPA her niece or her friends? No need think can know answer! If Mr Yang a non reliable man, how Mdm Chung will believing him so long 6 yr? If non reliable man, Mr Yang thinking serving our grassroots leaders can only be far dream! Selection tests and standard of our gov grassroots leaders are so high and so hard! More hard then nominations overseas scholarships or stand election. Exceed 100000 residents only select few best talents and reliable and honest persons. Doubt grassroots man’s honest is equal as doubt our gov’s high no-emotions selecting tests!

I don’t know Mr Yang, never see him so I can’t pass judging. This for our fair court judge. But I hear his name few times since he a high reputation man in grassroots, business and art world! This person got do business brain and talk promise. From small money donated by mdm chung, he develop to big business and grow to other trades. One e.g. he bravely try online trade of culture goods, antique and high value-add jewellery. He is our spore’s few rare foreign talents that can make use his creativity, good talents, warmth helping others, honest, loyalty of spore and gov to contribute for our country and citizens!

As true blue Singaporeans of this country call spore, I request all our Singaporeans brothers and sisters control ourselves and stop pass early comments that will disturb our fair court and clear shining judges. Not good if the world say we all Singaporeans is unfair and discrimination!

high standing grassroots

* Comment appeared in: Yang Yin saga: Will PAP act in the interest of SGs?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you don't want heat, then don't do dirty and dishonest things in the first place.

For example, letting in a horde of foreigners and then allowing them participate in your grassroots activities. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

con yang needs to enrole his wife in the meet the mp sessions to chew or suck a few c0cks so he can b left off the hooks. n keep his millions.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you don't want heat, then don't do dirty and dishonest things in the first place.

For example, letting in a horde of foreigners and then allowing them participate in your grassroots activities. :rolleyes:

I told my friend that even if scumbag Yang gets convicted and sent to a lengthy jail term, most of we Singaporeans are still not happy for the root cost of the problem is their 'open-leg' immigration policy.

Also told him that this quick action to arrest and convict scumbag Yang at most will only pacify an angry population for awhile.

If they want to prevent a nation divided, they need to immediately revamp their open-door immigration policy!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I told my friend that even if scumbag Yang gets convicted and sent to a lengthy jail term, most of we Singaporeans are still not happy for the root cost of the problem is their 'open-leg' immigration policy.

The scums in white are out defending every misdeeds that is created by the foreigners and use that to bash Singaporeans for being xenophobic.
So, forget about PAP government revamping their open-door immigration policy. It will not happen.

jv20yc0.jpg

10616706_718379681548683_9063652202159908094_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

wonderful news!!! bastard china man got whacked hard. look at the farker bastard in the photo walking barefooted without any slippers and his head bowed down like a dog. farking wife should also be arrested. open big cheebai mouth about singapore police being useless. now she and cheater hubby got a taste of what's to cpme. He should be singing, "come on Changi, I love you" instead. the police better fark them hard as whole of singapore is watching how useless garmen let in all these conmen and prostitutes. that farker's wife can go sell her cheebye now to support her useless ugly kids. serves them right. really cannot stand all these ah tiongs cheater bastards. goes to show you have to hit back at them hard and humilate them , only then thye know what shame is.

Good to see one more true blue sinkie coming out to reclaim themselves by showing disapproval to conning and bullying of local vulnerable folks by foreign swindlers.

Firstly, jailed Yang Yin

Secondly, Mrs Yang deserved to be punished as a collaborator

Thirdly, the parents and in-laws must be shamed to send a clear signal that we sinkies are not easy meat!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thirdly, the parents and in-laws must be shamed to send a clear signal that we sinkies are not easy meat!

Both Pinky and Intan should be punished as accomplice in this crime.
No clearer signal can be sent to both than voting them out in the next GE.

Last edited by a moderator:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source: The Alternative View

10712723_767971536597514_971050127445091217_n.jpg

An Opposition politician gives his frank assessment on Intan Mokhtar who entered Parliament on the coat tails of Lee Hsien Loong and who is best known for defending PRC thief Yang Yin.

End Of Article

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

"优秀" 家庭出来的子女,素质明显不一样!! :p

人民行动党基层领袖当之无羞耻!!!:p

光宗耀党!!!:p

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, where are all those bastard pro-China leeches? Why never come to this thread to defend their beloved Yang Yin?

It has reach to the point where no medicine can heal him.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both Pinky and Intan should be punished as accomplice in this crime.
No clearer signal can be sent to both than voting them out in the next GE.

They just blinded and delusional, believing that they have a wonderful grassroots.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

201400919_ln-yang-04.jpg

SM_19_09_2014_CJ_1_26201649_26201642_wooyl_x5sje.jpg

10636654_749106801814568_5200647551081952054_o.jpg

201400919_ln-yang-08.jpg

Yang Yin back to Gerald Drive this afternoon to assist in investigation.​