• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

If this case is established as faud, what is the police gonna do about it?
The outcome will encourage/ discourage more foreigners to swindle sinkies.

Nothing much, because Tiong guys and gals are notorious gold diggers.

Nobody has learnt anything since the Huang Na incident.

Sinkies are too daft to be discerning, that's why the PAP keeps getting voted into power.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are stuck in a room with an ah tiong and a snake. You have ten bullets in your gun. What will u do?

Let the snake bite the Tiong and then shoot the snake ten times.

If the Tiong is still alive, pistol whip his face.

[video=youtube;2717AbGPoMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2717AbGPoMw[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money!!!!yesterday my life was filled with rain!!!!!
Money u smiled at me and eased the pain!!!!!
My money oh sooooo true i love you!!!!!!

[video=youtube;ubvYQxTXO3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvYQxTXO3U[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

not i want to say, people from certain country can do whatever just to grab money from others, include broke other family etc.

no moral principle at all.....

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

not i want to say, people from certain country can do whatever just to grab money from others, include broke other family etc.

They can kill hundred thousands..just to sell the products to make $$$....milk powder is the e.g....damn it

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Anymore Lau Kway Bu who own million dollar bungalow? I can be your god-son! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Might as well divorce first wife and marry old lady. Sure his PRC will agree to anything as long she shares the loot.

Well....this Ah Tiong Ko managed to accomplish (nearly) everything without even needing to pretend to divorce the wiffee. A document stating the right to manage (or swallow?) old widow's entire $40 million assets, how wonderful, wonderful.

If not for the neice, this matter could not have surfaced. Anyway, it is early days yet, the best story is yet to be told.

We will not know at the moment if he has really succeeded in getting his hands on the millions and millions of the old widow...but from pictures of his fxxking smiling face, he at least could have gotten hold of some of the money.

If the $40 million or a substantial part of it is already out of Singapore, or legally through some creative accounting and legal documentation transfered/sold, I don't think ATK will be willing to return to Singapore to face the fight for the money. What can Singapore or SPF do???

LPPLLPPLLPPL:(:(:(

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anymore Lau Kway Bu who own million dollar bungalow? I can be your god-son! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ho%2520Ching.bmp

you are serious! son?

FacetheMusic

Alfrescian
Loyal

其实大家都知道
PRCs are gold diggers.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zDcFXrt-0v4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="420" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They had starved and suffered during the Cultural Revolution.

Now, they're compensating for lost time. To be rich is glorious, by any means necessary.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

The Papaya garment have not opened the can of worms yet!

If they do, more PRC, Ah neh and Pinoy fake scam degree will surfaced!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

yang3.jpg

Fake action party

FacetheMusic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want buy fake degrees. Are they still available at selegie area?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the past few days, I have been trying not to follow this news.
It just exposes loopholes in my country's governance.

Everything is fake about this con man.
Yet, my country cannot even cane him.