• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang yin's wife says she questions the competence of the singapore police

these nicompoop who carry guns r truly incompetent. just look at the bedok murder case. they hv to depend on malaysian counterparts to catch of their own model mata.

until now still havent settle.... must wait for SG50

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if you guys wrong the wrong persons? They are really invited by the auntie to live with them?

请神容易送神难。。。。。

何况 还是瘟神

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is shocking how a conman like yang yin can get pr and become a pap grassroot leade

[h=1]IT IS SHOCKING HOW A CONMAN LIKE YANG YIN CAN GET PR AND BECOME A PAP GRASSROOT LEADER[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
16 Sep 2014 - 6:12am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Three more companies have come out to expose PRC gold-digger Yang Yin's fake credentials.

On his Facebook Page, Yang had claimed to be working for Chan Brothers and has business dealings with SA Tours.

Both however have refuted this claim.

Chan Brothers said that Yang had led a few tours in China many years ago but he was never a staff of the agency.

SA Tours clarified that it does not have any business dealings with Yang.

According to its marketing manager, Zhang Bizhen, she had met up with Yang in 2007 after he contacted the agency claiming that he had some past business deals with SA Tours. This had turned out to be false and there was no contact between him and the agency after that.

A third agency in Zhejiang Province in China also clarified that contrary to what Yang wrote in his Facebook, the latter is no longer in its employment and had in fact resigned many years ago.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

With all these revelation, it looks like Yang is a serial swindler.

How was he accepted as a PR and into a leadership position in the PAP grassroots?

The Alternative View
Source: https://www.facebook.com/358759327518739/photos/a.598097686918234.107374...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps she could not satisfy him as his wife, such that his husband would lust after an 80 year old granny.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

these nicompoop who carry guns r truly incompetent. just look at the bedok murder case. they hv to depend on malaysian counterparts to catch of their own model mata.

until now still havent settle.... must wait for SG50

Mdm Con. Yang questions the competency of the Singapore 's police. Hey spf so silent and inert

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brought GD,
Please share you view on this case? Can send the swindler to at least 5 years in jail?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if you guys wrong the wrong persons? They are really invited by the auntie to live with them because they treat the auntie well?

Remember the story about a UK pensioner who gave all the inheritance to the nurse who took care of the pensioner?

It is okay if they treat the old lady well but I read somewhere that the wife and children eat first during meals and let her eat leftovers. This tallies with what the fired maid said about the old lady was afraid to ask for 1.50 to buy bread and had to ask from the maid. All in. Must be a family of heartless crooks. Take advantage of 30m still no kindness and compassion to treat the old lady well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is okay if they treat the old lady well but I read somewhere that the wife and children eat first during meals and let her eat leftovers. This tallies with what the fired maid said about the old lady was afraid to ask for 1.50 to buy bread and had to ask from the maid. All in. Must be a family of heartless crooks. Take advantage of 30m still no kindness and compassion to treat the old lady well.

Once Yang Yin gave his affidavit testimony and claimed that he 'filled a void in her' my bullshit detector immediately raised an alarm. :wink:

My bullshit detector is quite accurate, after getting lots of practice from piercing through the thick veil of deceit from the PAP govt and dealing with the various hucksters I encounter in daily life. :biggrin:

DieMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

So, we have PAP grass-root member who is a liar and a cheat.
What LHL has to say about this since he was actively involved in AMK GRC?
How would have the shit time reacted if Yang Yin was a WP grass-root member?

Mazzarri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps she could not satisfy him as his wife, such that his husband would lust after an 80 year old granny.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

A million times I've asked you,
And then I ask you over again
You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Con yang will now hv to admit he I'd doing a pg scam for the aunty n setting, inimum sum aside for her old age, selling her art pieces to meet her daily expenses.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang yin's wife says she questions the competence of the singapore police

this CB kia knows it's already game over for him..he's only waiting when can he return home :confused:

GarvenDreis

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once Yang Yin gave his affidavit testimony and claimed that he 'filled a void in her' my bullshit detector immediately raised an alarm. :wink:

My bullshit detector is quite accurate, after getting lots of practice from piercing through the thick veil of deceit from the PAP govt and dealing with the various hucksters I encounter in daily life. :biggrin:

bookmarked

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

who here thinks he is beri high class and doesn't like money please raise up your hands?