• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

10435904_1505340756375085_210043989141963893_n.jpg

10422091_726417907427605_4239769834956060027_n.jpg

10703792_630912617026757_3053574101638794042_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Turtle MP came out from her shell...

That's just a load of taichi and twisting semantics. :rolleyes:

Now perhaps that's why she had 'gone into hiding' for a while. Anticipating the shitstorm of criticism, she had to meet up with her colleagues and plan/rehearse thoroughly what she is going to say to the press.

When you have money, your address is say, King Albert Park or something like that....& you show people your house, full of paintings etc...PA & PAP's will want to know you & rub shoulders with you....that is a fact.

They are blinded by money & wealth...have no more moral values of the past.....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When you have money, your address is say, King Albert Park or something like that....& you show people your house, full of paintings etc...PA & PAP's will want to know you & rub shoulders with you....that is a fact.

They are blinded by money & wealth...have no more moral values of the past.....

like ive been saying
look good on outside
and rotten to the core inside

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reason given by this minah for endorsing the PR application of this PRC scoundrel is really pathetic and shows her low level of calibre and intelligence as MP.

She should have interviewed the old lady comprehensively to determine how she is related to that Yang scum and asked for documentary proof of relationship that he is indeed her grandson.

The PR application is not an ordinary run of the mill matter. It allows a foreigner to live and work in the country. This kind of MP with the shallow brain and could not care less attitude would jeopardise the security of the country by endorsing PR application for crooks, criminals and triad members.

If she had used half of her brain to do her homework and look further into the relationship between an elderly sinkie, who is rich and loaded with an impressive residential address, and a young free lance tour guide from China, who got nothing in sinkie land except his two dangling balls and who claims to be her grandson, she would have seen the red flag a mile away.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More lies from Intan, this time she lies on MSM.

hjfwTAU.png

Really, meet him ONLY when he was participating in a cooking activity??

The pictures below (left upper and right lower) shows both Intan and Yang Yin are wearing different clothes with different color.
Yang Yin's shirt are also different, left upper pic he wears a long sleeve shirt while the right lower pic is a short sleeve shirt.

What next she would claim, it is the same activity but they change clothes just for the photo shoot.

p7QjGzh.png

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More lies from Intan, this time she lies on MSM.

the replies seem t have been crafted to address the specific issues brought up online, right down to the "cooking activity" photo

Last edited by a moderator:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Intan bohong! Perempuan jahat! :mad:

Now the jury is still out whether she had deliberately lied, or was instructed specifically to stick to one version of the story.

Time will tell. :wink:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prof-GohChokTong_0.gif

It is amnesia at work lah! I also kena every now and then what! *chey*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason given by this minah for endorsing the PR application of this PRC scoundrel is really pathetic and shows her low level of calibre and intelligence as MP.

She doesn't care. She's just a rubber stamp bitch. :wink:

Also, her boss Lee Hsien Loong wants quantity, not quality. Let the peasants deal with the frauds and charlatans, fulfilling Population White Paper projection target is more important.

Besides, wasn't getting a PR the whole reason why Yang Yin had dabbled with PAP grassroots activities? It is not much different from kiasu parents who volunteer at a branded primary school so their brats can get enrolled.

The spirit of volunteerism is strong in this cuntry. :kma:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's just a load of taichi and twisting semantics. :rolleyes:

Now perhaps that's why she had 'gone into hiding' for a while. Anticipating the shitstorm of criticism, she had to meet up with her colleagues and plan/rehearse thoroughly what she is going to say to the press.

<iframe src="http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/articlepics/fortrs.mp4" style="border: 0" width="1000" height="750" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"></iframe>

She could always use a decent speechwriter. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Intan bohong! Perempuan jahat! :mad:

Now the jury is still out whether she had deliberately lied, or was instructed specifically to stick to one version of the story.

Time will tell. :wink:
mak intan, suka temberang
pagi pagi, sampai petang...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That's why I keep telling everyone, why u so scared of the PAP? They are not the smartest people in the room. In fact, many of them like Vivian, Whore Jinx, Gay Loong, Wong Cunt Stink, etc are downright fucking stupid. SO what if they lose the next election, any oppo politicians can't be dumber then them. U wonder why GIC and Temasick lose money like crazy, look no further than this example. These PAP fucks are only good in paper qualifications, got masters and doctorate degrees. But that does not make them street smart or real world savvy. That is what we need. Basically, this Malay MP Phd holder got con by an 87 year old retiree widow woman into writing this appeal letter. Wah lau, imagine that. So easy to get con. I say money was involved because I refuse to believe that an MP can be so stupid. In fact, I hope she took money to write the letter of appeal. If she did it not for that reason, than we have a truly stupid person on our hands, someone not worthy to earn $16K a month of taxpayer money. I put her up there with Tin Pei Ling, an intellectually lightweight, who at least can say she is stupid because she does not have a Phd.

Don't forget too that Intan wrote a letter of appeal, according to the article. This means that the Yang conman'e original application might have been rejected, hence the letter of appeal is against the rejection of his PR. This stupid malay bitch did not bother to ask how come with ICA's very loose immigration policies and big welcome carpet, why was this Yang's application rejected? Must be a big red flag to her. It turns out that ICA was right to reject his application in the first place, until this cow put influence on them to reverse the decision. For her not to even meet the "grandson", or interview him, or at least see his passport (how can you write a letter without the details of the appellant?), she went ahead an endorsed this Yang's PR application? WTF.

Hasbro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporean widow, 87, in HK$244m battle to get fortune back from Chinese tour guide

Multimillionaire who's stricken with dementia swindled by Chinese tour guide, lawyer says

PUBLISHED : Friday, 26 September, 2014, 2:52pm
UPDATED : Saturday, 27 September, 2014, 4:06am

Agence France-Presse in Singapore

chungkhinchun.jpg

Chinese national Yang Yin flanked by Chung Khin Chun (left) and a friend in Beijing in 2008. Photo: Courtesy of Hedy Mok

A lawyer for a dementia-stricken Singaporean widow who claims to have been swindled out of her fortune by a Chinese tour guide is launching legal action to get it back.

The lawyer acting for Chung Khin Chun, 87, has applied to have a decision to give power of attorney over her affairs to Chinese national Yang Yin revoked.

The legal document, granted in 2012, gave Yang authority over the widow's S$40 million (HK$244 million) fortune.

In August Chung's niece launched her own court proceedings to strip Yang, 40, of the power-of-attorney, alleging he had manipulated her aunt to wrest control of her wealth.

The saga has attracted widespread interest in Singapore, where anti-immigrant sentiment is simmering due to the presence of a large number of foreigners.

Yang was a tourist guide when he first met Chung in China in 2008 and later developed a friendship with the woman, who eventually allowed him to live in her Singaporean home with his wife and two children.

Singaporean police arrested Yang on September 17 for "suspected criminal breach of trust" and the Chinese national is currently out on bail.

The city-state's immigration authorities have also launched an investigation into Yang's status as a permanent resident.

The lawyer for Chung, a retired physiotherapist, said she wants back full control of her assets.

Chung said she could not remember details about her relationship with Yang.

She was diagnosed with dementia this year, but lawyers representing her and her niece said a psychiatric assessment done last week found that she had the mental capacity to revoke the powers given to Yang.

Her assets include a vacant suburban bungalow worth S$30 million.

Local media have reported Yang is staying with a friend in Singapore, while his wife and two children - who had moved in to the bungalow last year - have returned to China.

Chung now lives with her niece Mok, who owns a travel agency.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

She doesn't care. She's just a rubber stamp bitch. :wink:

Me thinks this is not the first time she has done this for a constituency member. I am sure that it happens all over the country. These PRCs and Apunehs are not joing crassloot organizations and volunteering for their health, Theyhave a hidden agenda. They are hoping that by ingratiating themselves to the local MP thru such crassloot activities, the MP will later write them a letter to allow their spouse or relatives to be PRs in SIngapore. I am sure that this is a hidden SOP in the ward offices, its just that this time, one of these fuckers was court in a very public court case. There are so many cheating cases and police cases involving PRs that sometimes u wonder how they can get into the country. Wonder no more. With MPs writing letters for these riff raffs, and ICA not having the balls to tell the MPs to fuck off, they are all coming in. Even Gay Loong admitted he intervened for that PRC businesswoman running the scam business in singapore.