• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Intan Please Resign

Sack her? Wait 得罪 her brothers in Syria then how?

Oh no she mustn't in order to set a good example of how mooselims are liars and religion is shyt. Sorry religious freaks, religion to me is but a psychological game.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Resign from NIE too.
pls don pollute our education system with lies.

As an Assistant Professor we expect a higher degree of honesty and integrity from the title holder.

I take a middle path and a neutral stand on this case...Everyone makes mistakes..it is just human and one should learn from it the lessons.
It could be a misstep on her part. The part where she feel it can be quickly overlook for the lapse

The right thing to do is to admit, apologise and show humility.

And not to stay adamant, silent and arrogant thinking the powerful immortal above can shield you.

Take note Dr Intan, I think now only humility can save you.

Please step out and apologise if you have made a mistake .

We can understand you are also human and also a fellow Singaporean, irrespective of your academic excellence, race, language or religion.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: {gpgt} proof that yang yin was a grassroots leader holding a position

Grassroots means grassroots. Doesn't matter if the person is leader, follower, organizer, coordinator or whatever.

You are a PAP grassroots participant, you are the enemy. No exceptions.

just happened to meet a cousin who is involve in grassroots this morning. according to him as long as one is sitting in the committee, he is considered 'grassroots leader' and it formally recorded within the PA system.

so when PAP MP Intan claimed this tiong cheat wasn't holding any position, she was in fact trying to pull a fast one and obfuscate the fact that the tiong cheat was actually her grassroots leader.

Intan got some answering to do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if she is this intan, she's all forgiven.

image.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As an Assistant Professor we expect a higher degree of honesty and integrity from the title holder.

She cannot apologise because she has to stand on the foreigners' side. By apologising foreigners will feel they are less protected against sinkies. You don't seem to understand that foreigners are a class higher than sinkies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Integrity, Service, Excellence!
Altogether now! HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

At best, this silent (or scare shitless) MP has questionable knowledge of her surroundings. Integrity ? Upright people will face their critics with the truth (not silence ... hoping to quietly move on). Consistent with poor (or lack of) moral compass.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she cud juz say sumting laidis ...

v got a loong list of members ... ah yin is either a member or not a member ... n by dat xtension a glassloot leeder or not a glassloot leader ...

if u feel offended wif wat me had said, me apologise ...

smrt oso apologise evryday 4 breakdowns, delays n no trains ... apologising until numb oredi la ... but sinkies like apologies ...

shd shud oso let a few teardrops fall 4 dramatic effect ...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

We must look bigger, Intan is taking orders from a higher power, right smack in Ang Mo Kio GRC. He should take responsibility for the actions of his GRC team and publicly resign. Huat ah!

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

drintan.jpg

Wear tudung still lie. I thought it is against the religion?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We must look bigger, Intan is taking orders from a higher power, right smack in Ang Mo Kio GRC. He should take responsibility for the actions of his GRC team and publicly resign. Huat ah!

Chinese say whack the dog must see master.....
I say whack the dog AND the master!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since they are all whiter than white and in order to uphold the integrity and lofty reputation of the PAP, Intan and her masters must at least hold a press conference and bow their heads in collective apology (Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese politician style). Silence is not golden in this particular case.:rolleyes:

Where are her balls? (I mean boss):biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: {gpgt} proof that yang yin was a grassroots leader holding a position

Intan got some answering to do.
on the contrary, certain peeps no need to answer to mere peasants despite all the evidence out there

Last edited by a moderator: