• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

So, we have PAP grass-root member who is a liar and a cheat.
What LHL has to say about this since he was actively involved in AMK GRC?

He won't say anything since he is also the same - a liar and a cheat.

How would have the shit time reacted if Yang Yin was a WP grass-root member?

Confirm plus chop on front page of shit times for at least a month, and will resurface right before the next erection.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

Both have the same trait.
One cheats old women while the other cheats those 55 and above.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scums vetting scums for PRships. That's how we get more scums.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

[h=1]ICA INVESTIGATING CLAIMS THAT PRC CHEAT YANG YIN OBTAINED PR WITH FAKE DEGREE[/h]

<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
11 Sep 2014 - 9:10am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) explained to the media on Wednesday that they are aware of the media reports alleging that Yang Yin, 40, got his PR by dubious means and they are currently looking into the matter.

They explained that people are not permitted to provide false information in their applications for immigration and those found to have done so will be dealt with severely by the law.

ICA also said that those caught lying in their applications can have their immigration statuses revoked or cancelled.

Mr Yang Yin, a PRC national is currently embroiled in a case where he is accused of having manipulated an 87 year old widow, who was this year diagnosed with dementia, in order to take over her house and assets in total worth over $40 million. (PRC family allegedly tried to take over $40 million assets of 87 year old widow)
Yang and his family have been living in the $30 million bungalow on Gerald Crescent for 5 years shortly after Yang, formerly a tour guide, met the elderly widow Mdm Chung while she was on holiday in China.

After the holiday the two kept in contact and Yang is accused of manipulating her and cheating her feelings by saying sweet things to her and even hugging and kissing her openly. (PRC who took over widow's bungalow made physical advances toward the 87yr old)

Neighbours in Gerald Crescent and others who were close to Mdm Chung have also raised the fact that Mr Yang had made up a bogus degree and job as a dance instructor in order to get his PR status in Singapore. (See: PRC who manipulated 87yr old widow is a PAP supporter who got PR with fake degree)

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Separately, it seems Mr Yang's manipulation, lies and cheating does not stop there as the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI) also lodged a police report against him for falsely claiming that he was a director of SCCCI on his business cards. (SCCCI lodges police report against Yang Yin for falsely claiming to be a director)
On top of all of this, Yang is also facing court proceedings brought by Mdm Chung's niece who is accusing him of having cheated her aunt of all her assets as he got himself signed as the sole guardian of all Mdm Chung's assets.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

Jon Lee · Top Commenter · ACCA
May I know why ICA head not revamping head count personnel after all these lapses? Yesterday I read a lot of freelance prostitutes and masseuse are PRs. That explains how fw quotas are met by so many massage parlours.

Jon Lee · Top Commenter · ACCA
By the way my Beijing friend who been away from Sgp all these years came back to renew his PR and got it, despite not holding a job here. ???

Reply · Like
· 5 · Follow Post · 20 hours ago

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Readers bewildered by MP’s comments on Yang Yin

CPIB needs to investigate this Chow CheeTan to see what she has benefitted from conyew and conyang.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Readers bewildered by MP’s comments on Yang Yin

Intan? Si mi lanjiao mia? :oIo::kma:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

If he could only keep his mouth shut and low profile, greed and vanity did him in...is he in sinkeland?

13-Sep14-Cover.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Source: 南洋山寨茶館

10420113_578217915633430_7897772900541978157_n.jpg

楊寅在宣誓書中指出,富婆鍾慶春在2012年7月6日制定持久授權書時,由一名普通科醫生馮時康鑑定。

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tussle over widow's fortune: She asked me to be her grandson, says former tour guide

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-her-grandson-says-former-tour-guide-20140912

Madam Chung, who has no children, took a liking to him and asked him to be her grandson, said Mr Yang in court papers. "Madam Chung also asked me to come to Singapore to stay with her... Since I had grown quite fond of Madam Chung, I decided that I would like (to act) as her grandson."

Last year, his wife and two children moved into the bungalow. "If I had to go back and forth to visit my family in China, this would have hampered my ability to take care of Madam Chung," he said.

He alleged that the widow's relatives did not visit her regularly. "I found it very sad that such a wonderful individual did not have any close relatives whom she could count on to look after her. She lights up whenever my children play around her. This is what my family and I have brought to Madam Chung - a family that she never had... I think that I filled a void in Madam Chung's life."

:biggrin: :rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what I have brought to Madam Chung - a family that she never had... I think that I filled a void in Madam Chung's life."

:biggrin: :rolleyes:

give me millions and I will fill a void in tonychat's life :oIo:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this case is established as faud, what is the police gonna do about it?
The outcome will encourage/ discourage more foreigners to swindle sinkies.