• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

If you are rich, the pappies and their dogs will treat you like royalty. Even better if your case might be utilized for political purposes.

If you are a dirt poor Sinkie peasant... in Cantonese they say 'choi lei dou sor'. :biggrin:

Yup!....you have no money, no status you go see the 'white' MP for help, they & their 'porlumpars' who register you...in their minds, they will think in Cantonese, that says, this one " HUM Kar chan"... :rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

this hot potato is becoming too fiery to handle....even the politicians are hiding, leaving it in the 'good hands' of the macik...and wishing her 'good luck' as she tries to prata her way out ...after all it's her ward :biggrin:

this fire will likely spread to the PA...and zorro lim will be next in line :biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do not allow the PAPPIGS allow hlp affair to divert attention from intan incompetance.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: When MP lies what can be done?

2013-11-09 19.50.33.jpg
In the case of Intan, there are so many evidence against her and the leader of the country condones such act by not taking any action. Can a police report be lodged against a public servant and in this case a member of the parliament for blatant lies?
What has the law society got to say about this?

The pap's attitude"..........

2013-11-09 19.50.33.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do not allow the PAPPIGS allow hlp affair to divert attention from intan incompetance.

Nobody is distracted bro.

In fact the fucking bullshit tub of lies being spread by the pap presstitutes are. Fucking amazing.....and the dumdass sinkies who are lapping it all up are just as amazingly stewpig....

The stinkaporeans really deserve to get royally fucked by these pap bastards.......

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the case of Intan, there are so many evidence against her and the leader of the country condones such act by not taking any action. Can a police report be lodged against a public servant and in this case a member of the parliament for blatant lies?

lianbeng answers your question "When MP lies what can be done?": "Nothing!" :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, buddy. The mosque is a place of worship and should not be condemned for what she had done. It has got nothing to do with this lying papee MP.

She may pray to Allah today but the Allah may just walk away when she starts to pray.

Wearing a tudung has added responsibility NO? If 1 2 lie, remove the headgear as it mistakenly projected one to be pious or "holier than thous" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

the replies seem t have been crafted to address the specific issues brought up online, right down to the "cooking activity" photo

MP caught lying shud resign! That Palmer adulterer did the honourable thing so why shud this minah be exempted?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

one would have thought certain high class people should know how to do the right thing

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10295659_727218040680925_8376082093815860000_n.jpg

Yang Yin is suspected of forging signature

yi21.jpg

1476107_1506102182965609_1599022378735461745_n.jpg

Top : signature on insurance letter , Bottom: Mdm Chung usual signature​

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL. Ah Tiong forge signature also don't know how to forge properly. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

SM29-SHI-001-00.jpg

con yang buy fake degree.... farktards at Immigration cunt even tell.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

con yang buy fake degree.... farktards at Immigration cunt even tell.

How to tell when these farktards close both eyes to do their work?
Their KPI is to convert as many as possible, quantity over quality.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahahahahaha... move with the times lah. Now trending is the HLP fiasco. Look there look there! So uncouth hor, these CPF whiners!