• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

今晨7时许,记者在中国杭州莫干山路的瑞祺公寓,即杨寅父母的家.,目睹杨妻翁燕丹带着儿女出门,准备送她到幼儿园上课。她受访时说 :“担心孩子的安全才回国”

Any civil minded brother working in hangzhou? Can spend a small sum of money to check if the crook's parent's condominium was bought using money stolen from old lady?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Bestest school is River Valley High. Second is ACS. :wink:

There is a trend see? Many RI losers went on to become crooks while well heeled ACS alumni went on to succeed on theor own terms. This cannot be a coincidence!

What's the obsession with secondary schools in sinkieland?

You see steve jobs CV for example...no mention of his junior or high school

http://geek007.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/resume-of-steve-jobs-the-apple-guy/

No wonder sinkies cannot achieve anything of note on the world stage!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bestestest school in sg is this one.....

image.jpg

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, where you got this and where is this place?

I hope the poodles can prove it's competency by seizing the T-shirt to boast recovering $800. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

What's new LBW also went into hiding when the prc table tennis coach confront her. these are the modi operandi for pap mps

PAP MP INTAN GOES INTO INTERNET HIDING FOLLOWING REPORTS OF HER LINKS TO YANG YIN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

Is this fugly T shirt also a few hundred dollars?

Money cannot buy taste. Seriously.

If you are handsome, you can wear tattered shirt and torn jeans and still be attractive. Women call you 'rugged' and 'street tested'. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Yang Yin also quite stupid... cheat money also don't know how to cover his tracks. Should have kept a low profile instead of taking all those vanity-inspired pictures then posting them to Facebook or Weibo. :wink:

It's like shitting all over the place and not flushing. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many of my primary school friends went to River Valley. I think one time they had some performance event at their old campus along West Coast Highway and I was invited to watch it.

I went to a better school. ACS was a mid-table school, I think it was ranked lower than River Valley. :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Kenna sack more likely.

Like how that pwabye kiah michael palmer got sacked hor?..........

Or you wanna call that a resignation cb?

Hahahaha

fuck_you.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Eugene has represented clients in the Court of Appeal of Singapore, the High Court of Singapore and at various Arbitration Tribunals where he has argued all manner of Criminal and Commercial Disputes.

Trust this kinda chinatown cb mama lawyer to come here and blow his own fucking trumpet..........

Fuck you lah.....if this guy is such a lawyer who seeks justice then tell me that he is doing this fucking show for FREE?.........

If not then he's just like every other lawyer...except this fucker is shamelessly selling his own fucking koyok here.....like another pwa cheebye kiah wendell wong comes to kind.........

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Yang Yin’s LPA revoked by multimillionaire widow

Which bank did Madam Chung use? How did a conman unrelated to the victim empty the her bank account? Must be DBS!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please help to locate missing person

God willing, I will make her CUM and go from her GRC multiple times and squeal l like a pig at each and every orifice

i can only think small dicks will fit into the ears n nostrils. how to them tp squeal?