• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

foreign afrikanner student calls sinkies low class dogs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreign student from international school says singaporeans are 'low class dogs'

This white scumbag should leave sinkie land immediately instead of torturing himself to remain in the country. Fuck off from this island unless you have no self respect and need to remain here.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreign student from international school says singaporeans are 'low class dogs'

66% are dogs, because they voted for the PAP.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely KL type. Go there you find them speak only English to feel elite among the rest.

Go to their home you find only English papers confirm these are the type correcting your English and complain Sinkies poor English.

I think there are two types of Msian chinese. Those further north speak English and Cantonese and look down on speaking chinese and feel proud to tell people their Chinese no good. They seem to be in the past era of hong Kong people in the 90s also like that. The strange thing is these Msian chinese many are not even Cantonese but other dialect group but they really love to copy HK to speak Cantonese only. But they don't know now the hong Kong people are all able and willing to speak chinese.

The second type is those south in Johor. These people tend to speak only chinese with poor English.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

This white scumbag should leave sinkie land immediately instead of torturing himself to remain in the country. Fuck off from this island unless you have no self respect and need to remain here.

hahahah. seem this kid tend to speak the truth and the truth sure hurts. lots of sinkies esp the 60% are just dogs. sit behind keyboard and cow beh cow bu. isn't that what he said and you guys are just proving his point. in other countries people would hunt him down, satge boycott and protests in front of his school, call up hs father, demand his visa revoked etc. only in sinkieland you have con men ah tiongs, ah nehs fake professors and now afrikaners all making a mess and clowns of sinkies and they only cow bed cow bu. thank god I left a few yrears ago

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can the moderator please merge this thread with the other one? The thread about this White African trash already exist,,why create a new one?

TS does not appear to read the material here very much . Just copy and create a new thread.

mapakaa does not even comment on anything at all. Take note crossroads was commenting on mapaka before his thread got merged.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahah. seem this kid tend to speak the truth and the truth sure hurts. lots of sinkies esp the 60% are just dogs. sit behind keyboard and cow beh cow bu. isn't that what he said and you guys are just proving his point. in other countries people would hunt him down, satge boycott and protests in front of his school, call up hs father, demand his visa revoked etc. only in sinkieland you have con men ah tiongs, ah nehs fake professors and now afrikaners all making a mess and clowns of sinkies and they only cow bed cow bu. thank god I left a few yrears ago

You take the law into your hands to whack this white trash, the law will come after you. You do illegal protest, you go in. These foreigners know they can insult natives and get away with it.

If the paps are really working for the interest of sinkie land, this white monkey is no longer running wild in the country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So just a sorry and forget it? PAP no scold him disgraceful? Everybody just insult and forget. Time to insult foreigners then. The most just say sorry lor. Anyway sporeans never insult also kena labelled xenophobic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely KL type. Go there you find them speak only English to feel elite among the rest.

Go to their home you find only English papers confirm these are the type correcting your English and complain Sinkies poor English.

I never come across Msian complaining Sporean has poor English. I don't think they have the right or qualification to do so as their English is worse than us in general. I am talking about those aged 40s and below. Often I see them with spelling wrong i.e English words spelt in Malay. I have come across last time one colleague who submitted taxi claim writing as "Teksi". Even in the JB forum, you can easily tell it is a Msian when reading some of their posts with spelling mistakes like bujet (budget), banglo (bungalow), teres (terrace) etc. However, I have come across those Msians aged 50s and above and their English is same standard as Sporeans as their curriculum was in English, compared to those aged 40s and below who studied all their subjects in Malay.