• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

question for boss sam (serious thread)

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, boss sam,

i really want to know about the story of your relative who was tortured by ISD? can you advise? i am trying to find similarity of the things that were being done by these rogues.

thanks in advance,

kraft:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am really very disappointed with boss sam for not sharing...if you regard me as i regard you as someone i lookup to, do reply...! not kidding or else i do a david copperfield...:o

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam became a Wanted Man now?

i am really very disappointed with boss sam for not sharing...if you regard me as i regard you as someone i lookup to, do reply...! not kidding or else i do a david copperfield...:o

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If u do a David copperfield, nutbush will come back.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we know why Boss came up with this site to fuck PAP for good. Sort of you do me bad I do you bad too. Well done Sam.

What was the case like? I can connect you to run road Tan Wah Piow type, though I don't know him at all, but has 6 degree of separation.

Now we know that Senior PAP man Ah Neh Tharman has linked to TWP type, ho say leow. And my 6 degree separation also know Tharman and TWP and are good friends. Lagi ho say leow. What is LHL going to do to that?

The carpet is opening wider and more dirts are coming out and their dirty bucket are slanting and pouring out 50 years of filthy greasy scums.

Run-road Ah pek Tan Wah Piow is trying to make a come-back to Singapore to attend LKY funeral wake. Need you to gotong royong road to enter Singapore leh!

hi, boss sam,

i really want to know about the story of your relative who was tortured by ISD? can you advise? i am trying to find similarity of the things that were being done by these rogues.

thanks in advance,

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

He said he is/was Burmese. Need you ask further ??

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His relative was tortured because she stole the warden's guitar. The warden's name was Johnny.:o:cool:

In light of the seriousness of this issue, ISD and the Prison authorities has hereby issued a joint statement.

They have jointly declared: All The Way Lah !!:o:o

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi, boss sam,

thanks in advance,

The key to avoid being harassed by the ISD is to adopt a positive mental attitude.

You can continue to criticize the govt and take part in Gilbert Goh's rallies. No one can touch you if you do these with a bright cherry smile on your face.