• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con Hee's "confession" letter revealed.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why your religion is so fucked up! Murder, steal, cheat, violence, etc, all go to heaven just because last minute say repent. This is criminal mentality. No wonder xtians are all crooks.

Devil,
In your opinion, how are xtians difference from Muslims? Which bunch of idiots are worst?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Devil,
In your opinion, how are xtians difference from Muslims? Which bunch of idiots are worst?

xtians pray for corny things like money prosperity and joy......muslims pray for glory in death,power of allah,triumph over humiliation and defeat,glory of the land,strength in the resistance,justice in history and glory to hezbollah,soldiers of God on the battlefield,may they reign triumph over the zionist israeli dogs!!!!

[video=youtube;pdZgkGI5h0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xtians pray for corny things like money prosperity and joy......muslims pray for glory in death,power of allah,triumph over humiliation and defeat,glory of the land,strength in the resistance,justice in history and glory to hezbollah,soldiers of God on the battlefield,may they reign triumph over the zionist israeli dogs!!!!

Xtians are stupid hypocrites while Muslims are retarded murderous terrorist.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who believes in the divinity of Christ and follows his teachings is a Christian. Kong hee preach garbage n his followers follow Kong Hee and not Jesus. Tat is why they are a cult.

Anyone who believe in Jesus is a Christian. Good attempt to disown them, they are still Christians.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Which is what the crux of his letter is about.

But I doubt the authenticity of this letter as, if he was truly sincere, this letter should have been produced from the start.

Instead, he chose to engage an army of lawyers to prove his intentions otherwise.

If there is any truth in his letter, is that his actions to date has indeed tarnished Christianity in Singapore and this stain will only fade if he is made to sit in jail for a decent time. Only then will it dismantle this organization of greed and its warped "prosperity gospel" teachings.

Church minister like him & his wife & others, pave the road to hell & in it with souls, filled their pews with money, rather than fill the pews in the heaven with saved souls. God, will Judge & decide on him & the others.:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who believe in Jesus is a Christian. Good attempt to disown them, they are still Christians.

The church must ex-communicate him from their midst:

1 Corinthians 5:11-13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11. But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one. 12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13 But those who are outside, God judges. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The church must ex-communicate him from their midst:

1 Corinthians 5:11-13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11. But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one. 12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13 But those who are outside, God judges. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.

Also the verse, "A little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump."

This is the greatest proof that Christians should have zero tolerance for mollycoddling sinners and false shepherds among themselves.

Forgiveness and repentance go hand in hand, but do you honestly think Kong Hee is repentant after all he had done? :rolleyes:

He is first and foremost a businessman, not a pastor. CHC sermons are more like wealth seminars... no wonder rich Indon crooks such as Wahju Hanafi flock to him. :cool:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also the verse, "A little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump."

This is the greatest proof that Christians should have zero tolerance for mollycoddling sinners and false shepherds among themselves.

Forgiveness and repentance go hand in hand, but do you honestly think Kong Hee is repentant after all he had done? :rolleyes:

He is first and foremost a businessman, not a pastor. CHC sermons are more like wealth seminars... no wonder rich Indon crooks such as Wahju Hanafi flock to him. :cool:

too much parallel to the exceptional familee.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a "confession" letter as depicted. He merely said it was a failure and negligence on his part. An act of negligence is not a crime. In essence, he did not admit to committing any criminal offences in the letter.

When KH and Bernie Madoff are compared, the latter admitted to committing fraud immediately when arrested but refused to implicate any one else. What did KH do? The answer is in his testimony in court.

The picture of a real man and a scum can be seen from this comparison even though both were indicted.

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i urge all of u to transfer all your assets to the great Rev Dr Pastor Kong Hee. Gold, silver, properties, iphones, ipads, shares, cars, cash, etc. Please transfer all your possessions to the great apostle Kong Hee

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong’s 2010 Pleas

• Outside of my church, the impact of this on Christianity and the charity sector in Singapore would be unfathomable. I worry that the integrity of all pastors and megachurches will be viewed with great suspicion hereafter. The charity sector, which has already suffered the bad publicities of the NKF and Renci debacles, will take yet another hit because of my ignorance and negligence.

unholy trinity. auspicium melioris aevi

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dismantle CHC, you'll also have to dismantle FCBC and New Creation Church. There are quite a number of other churches which though are smaller and not as well-known, teach the same stuff.

Happy hunting! :cool:

One of those other churches on my radar is lighthouse and reverend Rony Tan. Imho, Rony Tan is more dangerous than Con Hee.

Rony_Tan_Christian_Pastor_mocks_buddhism_taoism.jpg

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who believes in the divinity of Christ and follows his teachings is a Christian. Kong hee preach garbage n his followers follow Kong Hee and not Jesus. Tat is why they are a cult.

Like that very few Christians can meet your definition. Not every Christian leaders preach and practice Jess's teachings. Like Kong Hee, almost every other pastor or priest cherry pick what to preach and follow.