• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con Hee's "confession" letter revealed.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong’s 2010 Pleas

On June 3, 2010, Kong Hee wrote a 12-page letter to “come clean” about his “negligence”. He ended it with these four pleas.

• The fallout from my negligence and mistakes is tragic enough for my family. I wonder everyday how this situation will affect my little boy and his future. The impact on the 32,000-plus members will be painfully great as well. With the recent purchase of shares in Suntec Convention, there is now serious doubt in CHC’s ability to fulfill its commitment in the deal. And with their senior pastor’s reputation in question, I’m worried how many members will feel lost and disappointment not just in me, but in Christianity and God as well.

• Outside of my church, the impact of this on Christianity and the charity sector in Singapore would be unfathomable. I worry that the integrity of all pastors and megachurches will be viewed with great suspicion hereafter. The charity sector, which has already suffered the bad publicities of the NKF and Renci debacles, will take yet another hit because of my ignorance and negligence.

• I am willing to shoulder the blame of my failure as the senior pastor of service to my church, our society and to lives in need locally as well as internationally. But more than that, I pray that the authorities will help CHC, Singapore Christianity, and the local charity sector navigate through this very unfortunate and damning situation that I have caused.

• Finally, I plead for leniency even as I recognize my failures and mistakes throughout this entire situation. I see now how wrong many of the decisions I was a part of are now after reviewing them with my lawyers from Drew and Napier. However in all honesty, I truly did not make any of these decisions with the intention of personal gain. I hope that you will believe my testimony above and give me a chance to make amends to become a better person and Christian minister.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/city-harvest-trial-contents-kong’s-“confession-letter”-revealed

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong’s 2010 Pleas

On June 3, 2010, Kong Hee wrote a 12-page letter to “come clean” about his “negligence”. He ended it with these four pleas.

• The fallout from my negligence and mistakes is tragic enough for my family. I wonder everyday how this situation will affect my little boy and his future. The impact on the 32,000-plus members will be painfully great as well. With the recent purchase of shares in Suntec Convention, there is now serious doubt in CHC’s ability to fulfill its commitment in the deal. And with their senior pastor’s reputation in question, I’m worried how many members will feel lost and disappointment not just in me, but in Christianity and God as well.

• Outside of my church, the impact of this on Christianity and the charity sector in Singapore would be unfathomable. I worry that the integrity of all pastors and megachurches will be viewed with great suspicion hereafter. The charity sector, which has already suffered the bad publicities of the NKF and Renci debacles, will take yet another hit because of my ignorance and negligence.

• I am willing to shoulder the blame of my failure as the senior pastor of service to my church, our society and to lives in need locally as well as internationally. But more than that, I pray that the authorities will help CHC, Singapore Christianity, and the local charity sector navigate through this very unfortunate and damning situation that I have caused.

• Finally, I plead for leniency even as I recognize my failures and mistakes throughout this entire situation. I see now how wrong many of the decisions I was a part of are now after reviewing them with my lawyers from Drew and Napier. However in all honesty, I truly did not make any of these decisions with the intention of personal gain. I hope that you will believe my testimony above and give me a chance to make amends to become a better person and Christian minister.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/city-harvest-trial-contents-kong’s-“confession-letter”-revealed

Bo bian, when pichak lobang.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Which is what the crux of his letter is about.

But I doubt the authenticity of this letter as, if he was truly sincere, this letter should have been produced from the start.

Instead, he chose to engage an army of lawyers to prove his intentions otherwise.

If there is any truth in his letter, is that his actions to date has indeed tarnished Christianity in Singapore and this stain will only fade if he is made to sit in jail for a decent time. Only then will it dismantle this organization of greed and its warped "prosperity gospel" teachings.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Which is what the crux of his letter is about.

But I doubt the authenticity of this letter as, if he was truly sincere, this letter should have been produced from the start.

Instead, he chose to engage an army of lawyers to prove his intentions otherwise.

If there is any truth in his letter, is that his actions to date has indeed tarnished Christianity in Singapore and this stain will only fade if he is made to sit in jail for a decent time. Only then will it dismantle this organization of greed and its warped "prosperity gospel" teachings.

If you dismantle CHC, you'll also have to dismantle FCBC and New Creation Church. There are quite a number of other churches which though are smaller and not as well-known, teach the same stuff.

Happy hunting! :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No personal gain? First class airfares and sentosa cove and wonderful hotels??

That is a manifestation of God's blessing, an outpouring of his anointment and heavenly provision.

After all, Jesus was a rich man himself. :wink:

[video=youtube;H7-NpDVnp-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-NpDVnp-0[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sonofabitch is not only evil but also slimey, cunning and unrepenant to the core. Praiesd be the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How sincere is any letter that comes from a person being investigated? who knows his chances are slim to none? That sound like an innocent man talking to you?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
However in all honesty, I truly did not make any of these decisions with the intention of personal gain.

Finally Kong Hee Spoke the TRUTH!! HALLELUJAH!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However in all honesty, I truly did not make any of these decisions with the intention of personal gain.

Finally Kong Hee Spoke the TRUTH!! HALLELUJAH!!

Only a fucking retard will believe him. After hiding the truth and lying for so long, some idiots just dying to want to believe him still. Stupidity really has no cure.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Xtians shouldn't care what others think about him.

As long God forgives him, he is okay!

The kingdom of heaven is what Xtians look forward to!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Xtians shouldn't care what others think about him.

As long God forgives him, he is okay!

The kingdom of heaven is what Xtians look forward to!

That's why your religion is so fucked up! Murder, steal, cheat, violence, etc, all go to heaven just because last minute say repent. This is criminal mentality. No wonder xtians are all crooks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tragic enough for his family.....what about the hundreds and thousands of morons who gave up their life savings and sacrificed their lives for church of kong hee?